OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

My Father's bank account in Bank of India has been debited Rs. 1001.97 twice in two successive months. He hasn't taken any insurance plan from them. What should I do to get back...
In a shocking case twelve pregnant women have died at Umaid Hospital in Rajasthan's Jodhpur after being administered contaminated IV fluid. The deaths have taken place over the...
A lock symbol seen against the category of Group discussion forum.Why?
See the slide show and choose the hottest item girl. http://in.movies.yahoo.com/specials/Who-hottest-item-girl/Bollywood/slideshow-1401.html
Anant Pai, better known as Uncle Pai, creator of Amar Chitra Katha and Tinkle comics has died at the age of 81.
Friends, I am pleased to touch this milestone as you all allowed me to do so.When it all started I never thought of achieving it.If the contents of any of my posts ever hurt...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9278]}
First there was a book, then a movie and now Facebook's billionaire founder Mark Zuckerberg is the subject of a new comic book. The 48-page glossy comic 'Mark Zuckerberg:...
Hai Maverick, when will the Revenue Sharing For August 2010 will be announced.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9280]}
A slew of new words, including "bloggable", "scareware" and "onliner", have made it to Oxford Dictionaries for the first time, thanks to the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3304]} Let this pix say it!
Most of the members do not seem to be very particular in giving appropriate titles to their articles which ensures higher ranks in google pages on the relevant topic. I too was...
Customer-service workers who have to fake a smile throughout the day end up sulking and shirk work, affecting productivity. To know...
Mirza Himayat the manager of a cyber cafe was arrested yesterday who plotted and esecuted this heinous and dark terrorist attack which claimed so many innocent lives.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9283]}
Bank of India has become the first Indian bank to offer trade settlement facility between the rupee and the Chinese RMB from Hong Kong. This follows intense persuasion by the...
The government in siginificant and welcome move has allowed these premier institutes to retain faculties to meet the shortages arising out of dearth of talented teachers.
Recently an Indian diplomat referred to the secular frame work of India and inter alia remarked that Congress President is a christian. This remark was removed. Sonia Gandhi...
China and Pakistan have announced a packed military exchanges' schedule in 2011. This would include two joint military exercises, Chinese media quoted visiting Pakistan Joint...