OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Now attaching files is not working.... Otherwise I would have uploaded some nice shots taken during this rainy season. Let me wait. I really love greenery a lot. Green is my...
Vijay Hazare Trophy 2010/11 Badrinath, Sathish secure Tamil Nadu win Tamil Nadu saw off a spirited fightback by Andhra's lower order to complete a 24-run win at the...
India's Sania Mirza bowed out of the US Open with a second round defeat at the hands of Russia's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova on Wednesday. The Russian, seeded 20th, won 6-2, 6-4...
Dear friends I was absent for a long due to searching for a new job. but NOw I will give some time to boddunan. Friends Bodduna rank is decreasing day by day, I think members...
Now Priyanka's sister to enter Bollywood http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/11/feb/15-now-priyankas-sister-to-enter-bollywood-021101.asp
A key protein that can prevent thrombosis has been discovered. This can help fighting heart weakness....
I Have Seen The Mellow Sunshine Of The Early Morn Turning Angry Into A Fire Ball- All Mellowness Gone! Like All Anger Which Must Melt Into Serene Sunset Dusk Descending -...
Bangalore: Milk price hiked by Rs 2 in Karnataka Bangalore, Feb 15: Already reeling under huge price hikes of various commodities, the common man in Karnataka will now have to...
Dear Friends, Yesterday only I came to know of a case from a friend of mine which is very scary. One of his friends was traveling to UK via Dubai . Unfortunately he was...
Like individuals, countries like U.A.E. are also lazy. Here is list of laziest countries of world. India is not in the list....
Dhoni warned by ICC for ambush...
When are the winners of revenue share going to be announced?
Dear Boddunan members i request all of you to give 1 opinion how can we save our world from Global warming and what should stape we follow to save trees, water
Enraged over her husband's drinking habit, a woman here killed him as also their daughter by setting them ablaze and later herself committed suicide, police said here...
The astrologers are predicting disasters as a result of super moon. Scientists deny this. Read...
Today is the last day according to Malayalam Calendar and with today's Sandhya (sunset) , Karkidakam is saying good bye. Tomorrow, August 17, we celebrate it as our prosperous...
i want an urgent help! Is there anyone from bangalore?
The Supreme Court Tuesday upheld the death sentence to Nithari serial killer Surinder Koli for murdering 14-year-old Rimpa Haldar. She was one of his first victims in the serial...
Nude modelling is not something new that may arouse curiousness. So what is the speciality in poonam Pandey. Here is the...
Check out the link.http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/02/premji-s-elder-son-soon-to-be-wipro-s-next-cso.html