OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Chandrayaan found water on moon, Nasa confirms http://english.samaylive.com/nation-news/articles/676482455/china-can-attack-india-by-2014.html :woohoo: :woohoo:
watch out this link. www.truththeory.org. i found it interesting.
Google offers jobs to Nokia employees Google seems all set to welcome with open arms employees of Nokia who are in the firing line, thus adding a new dimension to the new...
HCL is looking for IT professionals with 2 -8 years of experience for the role of Software Enginerr/Lead Engineer/Technical Lead and Project lead. Walkin is conducted on...
Here are some bad habits that are really good to you. So, don't be too good. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-bad-habits-good-090000656.html
Pakistan pacer Shoaib Akhtar announced that he will retire from international cricket after the World...
WC: Who should open with Tendulkar? For a long time, the Indian openers have been the one to watch out for. But a delightful problem, which fate kept away from captain MS Dhoni...
Dear Friend, Today I got my second cheque or Rs 1730/-. I am glad to inform you all.
When Twitter promises you a chance to send a tweet to the departed souls, how can Facebook lag behind?! However, the social networking site has a more practical offering -...
I read in today's newspaper. Gandhiji was arrested for Quit India Movement and he went on hunger strike for 21 days in the prison. British thought, he will die and they even...
There is war of words between Tata and Reliance regarding benefit from the scam. Tata says that Reliance got undue benefit. Anil Ambani refutes....
DO NOT open any message with an attachment called: BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE, regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus that opens an Olympics torch that burns the...
Yesterday I chanced upon an interesting piece of information. India may end up winning not more than 5 Olympic medals - hopefully one more from wrestling and the country has...
The Govt. will announce JPC probe before commencement of Monsoon session of...
Air safety is also going the way of road safety. so far, the incidences of fake motor driving licences are common. These cause road accidents. Ironically, safety in air is also...
Right to information also contradicts adherence to confidentiality and secrecy. This also affects privacy. all agree that a woman's age and a man's income should not be inquired...
How can we improve our articles quality?
India TV breaking news:Cows kidnapped by Aliens India TV has really gone mad.making a 1 Hr special program on Cows getting kidnapped by Aliens,and they make it their breaking...
How can you be at work or be happy unless in good mood. Here are tips to improve your mood instantly....
Suicide note has revealed 'honor killing' at Agra. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Suicide-note-exposes-honour-killing-in-Agra/articleshow/7490799.cms