OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The successor to Dalai Lama in Dharmashala (Himachal Pradesh) has been found indulging in financial scam and other undesirable activities. The Tibetan refugees should either...
my previous thread as per your mail u said tht u 'r looking for solution fr my problem of unvoting as i'm unable to vote since 3 months is tht problem unvoting solved but...
Well, for the past two months when we open our daily news papers we come across many advertisements(atleast one per page )stating "Aashadam sale","Aadi...
By jumping, shouting, sweet distribution or by just keeping silent? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Vidya Balan is playing role of glamorous and bold actress Silk Smitha who had no inhibitions. However, Vidya says she does not know silk smitha....
It is a fact that women look very beautiful when traditionally dressed. South Indian women look very pretty when they carry themselves in Kancheepuram sarees. It is 100%...
The Kerala Ice Cream Sex Parlor case is again in lime light. http://in.news.yahoo.com/kerala-ice-cream-parlour-sex-scandal-case-makes-20110128-094620-628.html
RGV challenges public to watch his horror film alone NEW DELHI (Reuters) – A Bollywood filmmaker has issued a lucrative challenge to horror movie fans: a $10,000 reward for...
Why mango was once called 'bathroom fruit' ?. why some hate mangoes?...
After delink of spectrum, mobile tariff may go up. http://in.news.yahoo.com/mobile-tariffs-may-upward-spectrum-delinked-licence-20110129-010200-786.html
It is revealed passive smoking is dangerous to child yet to be born. Parents need be cautious. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12711615
Govt. of India has strongly protested against radio tagging of Indian students in...
There is a general saying "Everybody is equal in front of god".But when we go to some temples they collect money for darshan. Though they state a reason that they...
There is a suggestion that betting in sports be legalized. Personally, I find merit in the suggestion. But even then there should be no nexus or deal with sports person. There is...
The Egyptians are denied internet facility by the regime in face of rebellion. People have devised alternatives for getting...
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Mega cultural shows by renowned artistes and a special programme to honour actor Kamal Hasan who has completed 50 years in cinema would be the highlights of...
1. To implement Direct tax in April 1,2011. 2. Hope to reach 10% GDP in near future. 3. Hope to roll out GST by April 2011. 4. To raise 25,000 Crs in FY'10 from PSU...
Apparently, Congress has disconnected itself from union government. This is obviously for avoiding any responsibility for mismanagement. Rahul Gandhi is also talking of bringing...
There is a move at Agra to promote electric crematorium in order to save trees. I may add that eminent enlightened citizens choose this. Ram Singh, founder of Shaheed Smarak, a...
The tragedy of Colombian soccer team continues. Eight players, the coach and assistant coach of a second-division soccer club in Colombia were injured when their bus...