OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Facebook privacy policies keep going down the drain. That’s enough reason for many to abandon it. Here you will find nine more:read more
Caveat Emptor is basic rule of trade. It is buyer's responsibility to take care. Buyers should be alert about the tricks of sellers. some of these are given here....
As Raghavan Krishnamurthy said in his previous thread I have started a thread on Budget news. The first being the Railway Budget. I have added a few important points on the...
Many people in this world are suffering from lack of sleep, which always leaves a bad effect for the next morning. It makes them drowsy, tried etc. However when you are going...
To me, Astrology and palmistry both are fake. But many believe in these. I hope some members may tell which among these gives better results. Is palmistry not more reliable as...
we call them as characterless gals.how strange?.Maybe they are not bad they maybe just following the fashion . What do you say?
EVEN at a distance, a tank is hard to miss. Yet if it is a tank with adaptive camouflage you might barely realise you are looking straight at it. At least that's the aim of the...
Dalai Lama has decided to quit political role. But Are he and his disciples not playing political role by continuing in exile. Will it not be fair that he patches up with...
Does anyone know what teleportation is, its one of my favourite topics. Just wanna check out how many are aware of it..
Hello Friends, i want to say that there should be a cash cum points award for every person after getting approved every 30 articles. Cash Award should be decided by boddunan team...
Former captain and director-general of Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Javed Miandad has urged Pakistani cricketers to learn from the achievements of Sachin Tendulkar.read more
It may be a matter of satisfaction that two Indian languages, namely Hindi and Bangla are among the most spoken languages in the...
Hundreds of Indian students, mostly from Andhra Pradesh, face the prospect of deportation from the US after authorities raided and shut down a university in the Silicon Valley on...
Share your wishes to all Indians! :woohoo: :woohoo:
You may not be a good employee. But you may be a good entrepreneur. here are some indications:...
There are some notions and mistaken beliefs about health. The link below lists some of these and will help to avoid the mistakes....
We have many scientists all over the world. Some of them i could remember as of now are Archimedes, Aristotle, Niels Bohr and C.V Raman. Have researchers conducted research...
C.V. Thomas has become hard nut to crack for government. He may have to quit. http://www.zeenews.com/news683522.html
Dear Friends I am going to village to celebrate holi festival. So I will not available to work till 7 March 2010. And wishing you all Happy holi in Advance.
There are certain medical conditions that may even kill. But these are not yet explained. Here is...