OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hitler's boo Mein Kamph will return to school again. This is welcome. Hitler's book should be in course of universities. It is not necessary to agree to Hitler but why ban his...
Germany's Andrea Petkovic upset 2008 champion and 16th seed Maria Sharapova of Russia 6-2, 6-3 in the fourth round of the Australian Open on Sunday. Read...
My blogs alexa ranks : you can check yours too :) boddunanjourney.blogspot.com :silly: Get Details * Alexa Traffic Rank: 11,902,420 * No regional data *...
Care killed the cat. Worry is your worst enemy. How kill worries! Here is link. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/7-ways-to-beat-your-worries.html
how to apply my blog for advertisement here.
The government is considering the issue of granting voting rights to Non-Resident Indians and suggestions have been submitted to the Election Commission on the matter, Union...
Why this line is true? "Sare jahan se Accha Hindostan hamara"
After a long illness, Pandit Bhimsen Joshi passed away today morning at a private hospital in Pune. He was a maestro par excellence, vocalist of Kirana Gharana, he was the...
No texts! Feel free to comment on this unique bond!
When whole world sleeps, it's really a pleasant experience to travel in the silent night, alone or with your better-part. We can dream a lot and of course, in a relaxed mood we...
Income tax officials are conducting raids at residences of Bollywood actresses Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif for suspected tax evasion. The raids started around 7.30am...
my articles are marked as approved but no points or cash credits showns and status shows pending approval plz help me and tell me why its happening
Indian tennis pair of Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi entered the quarterfinals of the Australian Open with a fighting three-set win over Spanish combination of Marcel...
The journalists act very irresponsibly even in matter like reporting court proceedings. The Apex court has advised them to remain in limit. Freedom of expression is for people...
Sachin Tendulkar is back batting for a cola brand-this time it's Coca-Cola. He has signed a three-year endorsement deal, estimated to be worth around Rs 20 crore, with Coca-Cola...
Those with metabolic syndrome are at risk of dementia and cognitive impairment. For detailed discussion...
Why is it so maverick. i didnt got cheque till now. I think my all work has wasted
Does money has more importance than God?
Tit for tat! Understanding! Patience! How to deal with rude. Here are some tips: http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/dealing-rude-people-work-084820300.html