OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Sharad Pawar favors non political President. Is this not funny. President performs political functions. Why should the incumbent be non political? If so, why not non...
Hollywood funnyman Jim Carrey is dating Indian model Aanchal Joseph, who at 24, is half his age Read more:...
For the last few weeks I have been absent and my feeling is that even if you are temporarily out of boddunan,boddunan is always in your mind.What do you feel?
"IIFA will create magic, IIFA will rock," said Anil Kapoor Wednesday announcing the 12th IIFA awards ceremony from June 23-25. "IIFA stands for building...
There is no substitute for hard work. This was aptly advised by late Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. If you wish to rise in career, work more than expected....
A sincere request/suggestion. May I draw your kind attention for sharing your view for removing colorful circle representing percentage of votes cast on different options of...
Popular International singer Bryan Adams, who is set to rock India Feb 12-16, has made a slew of demands ranging from 100 white towels and hospitality parties to forklifts before...
This sentence is quoted from my most favourite book, "The Alchemist". Another task for you to decode :evil:
Full details about OverClocking http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=422
Both the superstars have been bonding big time these days, attending each other's parties and spending quality time with one another. Read more:...
Of course we love gifts... it may be a pen, a dress, a candy or even a card. When someone gifts you something, which one makes you more happy.... your choice or giver's...
Windows 7 Cheat Sheet http://is.gd/e38Sg
Stanislas Wawrinka set up the Open era's first all-Swiss Grand Slam quarterfinal on Sunday after dumping Andy Roddick out of the Australian Open in straight sets. The Swiss...
Good posture improves work efficiency. This also enhances image and prospects. Here are tips for improving posture....
Einstein was not a good husband. Obviously, great philosophers and scientists cannot find a spouse compatible to their talent. Apparently, Abul Kalam, Ex President did well by...
i have got top voter of the day for 5 days. but the cash amount is seen in the cash earned field in My Page.. can any one say why its not so.
Roger Federer equalled Jimmy Connors' Grand Slam record of 27 consecutive quarterfinal appearances as he overcame Tommy Robredo in four sets at the Australian Open on...
Swiss tennis great Roger Federer Friday warned players not to get involved in match-fixing, as Italian media reported a new investigation. The world number two said...
Thank you very much for congratulation of all friends for Wining caption writing context 9 to 14 aug
India qualify with five-wicket victory.