OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Will India create history? Can India win an ODI series in South Africa? It is going to be MASSIVE! Give your Opinion Friends........
China has removed thousands of posts in net sites as these are rumors. Indian Government also need be strict against some net sites that are totally irresponsible and even vulgar...
Share your incident that make reason that you feel you are lucky man? I feel I am lucky that I got help from God when I feel any Trouble some one I Got that solve my problem.
Murali to end international career with World Cup Murali has said he will retire from all international cricket after the 2011 World Cup. The 38-year-old kingspinner, who had...
Trail run of Bangalore Metro to start from Monday.
Philanthropy has cost Bill gates in term of losing status as world's richest man. Nobody compared to him in wealth creation but philanthropy cost him. He himself contributed...
THis will help us all to know the cheapest cell phone plan. Pls provide your current plan also it help in knowing the cheapest one. lets do it!
Bandh call declared by BJP party in Karnataka today.
Pune won by seven wickets against Chennai.Now in first position in league table.
Vijay in Joy Alukkas Ad - Watch the Video http://is.gd/ejhNO
For the first time, a serving Lt General is to be court marshaled. He is charged with land scam....
British psyche is not yet changed. If you are freedom loving and ever fought against them, you are still their foe. George Washington is Britain's biggest foe...
I got 11 awards in one week. Thanks for your support guys. Hope this will be my last month as an active member here in boddunan. I want to finish this month with top...
"There is no such thing as purely objective observation. All observation is subjective; it is always guided by the observer's expectations or desires.
If you think that Facebook is a harmless way to keep in touch with friends and family, you are wrong. The social networking site is fuelling divorce epidemic. Read more:...
It is obvious that there is nothing private about events related to celebrities of film and TV industry. Surprisingly, anushka is unhappy about her liplock report. Some one...
hi friends now i'm platinum mate in boddunan....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Police in UK have warned parents and children of a Facebook scam involving fake modelling agencies that encourage kids to pose in underwear. Read more:...
who will be the next President of India. Some of potential candidates are : http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/who-will-be-the-next-president-slideshow/
Government today made it clear that 'polluter must pay' for the environmental and maritime losses arising out of the collision of the two ships off Mumbai coast early this...