OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It is not the headline-making political events but the seldom-reported social tranformations that have the most lasting significance
Curcumin, pepper, ginger, garlic have found their way into the labs of premier universities across the United States with Indian American scientists beginning to test natural...
Friends I am big fan of Undertaker. [attachment]C:\fakepath\Undertaker.bmp[/attachment] 2 days ago, we had Wrestlemania 28. Undertaker won the match once again. This is...
The most Popular Reality show on Television.The Fifth season of Indian Idol started airing on Sony TV. Today is the final day for Indian Idol 5. Which contestant...
Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder, on Monday pledged to make public the confidential tax details of 2,000 wealthy and prominent individuals, after being passed the data by a...
I don't think we have any set of rules to become a politician except age.Even former prisoners and rowdies are also becoming politicians nowadays.I think there should be some...
Never store unencrypted passwords on a computer’s browser. Doing so makes it too easy for hackers to access the data with tools like read more
why can a man and woman not be just friends!. One woman may have only one lover or husband but she could have many friends. Friendship is a very pure and personal relation that...
No Words! Just Look and Hold Your Breath!!
What are your expectations from the budget 2010?
London: In what may become the face of modern aviation, Nasa has unveiled three concept designs for quiet, energy efficient aircraft which the agency saysread more
Casual sex is in. A decade ago, this was taboo. Now this is norm in Bollywood movies. http://in.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/firstcut/casual-sex-bollywood-061455223.html
I won the top voter of the day on 14-08-2010. But in the list of awards my avatar has been displayed and in the place of my name it is left blank. Also my account is not...
Computer security firm Sophos has warned that hackers are spreading a nasty computer virus with a file promising a PowerPoint presentation of sexual positions from the Kama...
Zen launches triple GSM phone M111 Zen Mobile has launched triple SIM GSM phone 'M111'. Zen-M111 operates on triple standby (GSM+GSM+GSM). Candy-bar shaped Zen M111 comes...
You dislike your job. what is the way out! see the link: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/survival-skills-job-detest-201007801.html
Cure Autorun.inf Virus Easily http://hackingguys.blogspot.com/2010/08/cure-autoruninf-virus.html
The Deols should rejoice! Yamla Pagla Deewana has found patronage and a healthy audience in the key markets - U.K., U.S.A. and Australia - which was missing in their last few...
Have a look and let me know your reaction!
Hai Friends, How are all doing???? I have been searching for Nursery rhymes for my kid. Can anyone tell me where I can find English and Telugu nursery rhymes free...