OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We are prone too believe what is considered 'fact' since long. Here are some medical 'facts' that are not facts....
What is there in age? This is just a number for many. http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news/cuople.html
Ten-man Manchester United returned to the top of the Premier League here on Sunday after holding Tottenham to a 0-0 draw in a match that failed to live up to...
A Headlines Today team has uncovered the thriving prostitution racket in Sodavas and Girvas villages of the state's Alwar region. The team found that villagers were giving the...
enjoy
David Beckham will have to watch from the stands at White Hart Lane on Sunday as Tottenham attempts to inflict a first defeat of the season on Premier League leader Manchester...
Veil is considered as a symbol of women insubordination and backwardness. But how far it is progressive to forcibly lift veil and interfere with life style of a community. The...
What does a Pope do. It is widely felt that the religious authorities have no useful function. Fidel Castro also may be feeling so. Hence he asked Pope what he does....
Every fifth person who killed himself in Maharashtra in 2009 was a farmer, recent suicide data says, nailing the state for most farm suicides for the tenth year in a row....
Google and youtube video - Share the videos here. Share the videos which you have come across on google and youtube!
10101010 in action: A '10 minute' public display of unison, when everyone will switch off their lights for 10 minutes at 10 pm on the 10th day of the 10th month of the 10th year...
Is quiz test u'rself closed as we need notification board so that we can clearly noticed which section is closed or not else what we can do
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6504]} STROKE: Remember The 1st Three Letters... S.T..R... My friend sent this to me...and encouraged me to post it and spread the word. I agree. If...
L.K. Adwani has demanded that black money be unearthed. He was speaking in the context of supreme court demanding reason why names of Swiss bank holders are not being...
Give reward to yourself and others in advance. This achieves. http://in.education.yahoo.com/news/yeducareers360/give-yourself-an-today-makes-difference-20110303
Bees are more intelligent than what we may think of. When infected, bees self medicate....
What do you think is more effective? Simple living or luxurious living? Please give your reasons. :woohoo:
Social Network wins 4 Golden Globe awards. Read more...
Click here to view the job news