OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

hai I am new to this can anyone guide me what to do
Since two days whenever i try to access the site through my laptop i get the message that site is under maintenance whereas i am able to access it on my mobile browser. What's...
Why marriages break down. Beware of storms in married life. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/predictors-of-a-marital-storm.html
Shane Watson produced one of Australia's finest one-day hundreds to carry them to a record-breaking four-wicket win at the MCG with the highest successful chase on the ground....
All that tastes nice is poisonous. That is why we should take a little of what tastes nice and more of what is tasteless but healthy....
This is a wedding song viedo of two singers Jay and saren last year. In video is shown that how Sikh's wedding is done. I really liked the song I will play this song in my...
hi all, i am not understand why we are join network markting company. what we achive with this company. dinesh
Freecharge.in offers online prepaid recharge for all Indian mobile operators. You can recharge prepaid mobile online of Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Idea, Reliance, Docomo, Tata...
An apple a day definitely keeps a doctor away. Now it is also revealed that this also lengthens life. http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/content/healthday/650484.html
Here is list of top 10 largest yacht for year 2010, although some of these yachts have not yet had their first voyage, the vessels not yet on the water are expected to be...
Here is bizarre case of man bathing in boiling milk in Nav ratris....
When women are asked about the number of their partners, third of women dodge the truth while 64 per cent of these cut down on the number, researchers have found. Half lie...
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an Executive Branch agency of the United States government, responsible for the nation’s civilian space program and...
Tired after waiting for more than a year for a job, around 70 former students of Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess Training met Shiv Sena MLA Eknath Shinde on Saturday at the...
This is an amazing feat of photographing self from various positions and angles....
Let see who can crack it
BMW has yet again forged ahead of fellow German company Mercedes Benz to emerge as India's top luxury car maker, this being the second year in running. The company, which last...
There is a big scandal in Jabalpur University. Student offered more marks for sex. This is indeed a shameful case of corruption. But would it make difference if more marks were...
Sachin Tendulkar's return one-day cricket after an 11-month hiatus has been cut short due to a hamstring injury and the iconic batsman will be replaced by diminutive Parthiv...
Hai friends i am Vijay and i'm from tamilnadu. Is here anybody is from tamilnadu?