OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello friends, you know what i feel, if this cast is not here which is making the difference between the people, then half of the fighting in India on various issues will be...
A rumor Facebook was shutting down wafted over the Web, forcing the hugely popular social network to deny it had any intention of closing. Read more:...
When you get indications about decreasing graph in current employment, it is better to quit for another job before getting sack....
Maverick in this week there is no GD. You forgot it ?
Walt Disney Co is in discussions on allowing content from some of its television networks to be available on sets embedded with Yahoo Inc's Internet-TV software, the Wall Street...
We heard 'house' of playing cards and 'castle' in the air, 'house' of sand. Now here is 'house' made of shredded currency...
Are Parents always right??? in many cases parents force students to do what they want . They dont listen what child likes or what he wana do. They compare him with some...
With so many investors becoming fans of the company, Facebook will be legally required to begin sharing more information about its finances and strategy by April 2012, according...
The smallest baby in India weighs 495 gms. Here is link to the report. http://topnews.net.nz/content/212059-smallest-baby-india-weighs-495gms
I got a mail about this and thought of sharing it here.I hope Sajeetharan don't say that he had posted this already :laugh: Wipro Academy of Software Excellence...
Apple Inc is launching an applications store for Mac computers, replicating a model that proved wildly popular on its iPhones. Apple is hoping to capitalize on Macs' surging...
Dear friends...... Happy valentines day for all of you...... I am praying to God....let love life of each one grow more prosper....AND For those who haven't find their...
The world Press photos portray interesting events of the year. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/world-press-photos-of-the-year-1328953382-slideshow/
Hi friend I have started to write my whole life story in this blog its just starting . Day by day I will open my whole...
South Korean police have found evidence that Internet giant Google illegally collected private data while producing its Street View mapping service, a report said. Read...
This is thread to share inspirational stories or incidents that you have come across, so lets post. :P :P
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, the second-biggest seller of processors for personal computers, said Chief Executive Officer Dirk Meyer resigned and will be replaced by finance chief...
The film industry leaves no opportunity. Aarushi murder has provided a popular theme for movie makers....
The new palatial mansion for Nepal Maoist leader Prachand has created fresh row. Does this befit a Maoist?...
Nintendo Co plans to ship about 1.5 million units of the 3D-capable handheld game players in Japan in the first month after its launch on February 26, President Satoru Iwata said...