OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The Delhi High Court has directed State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala to deposit Rs 93 crore, which real estate giant Emaar MGF had deposited as bank guarantee for...
Now this article is available for you all and for new comers. This is specially one for new comers. Here is the...
The gang of four women accused of shoplifting live in Vivek Vihar, east Delhi, generally known as the abode of retired government officers. But they would shoplift in places like...
What do you think what is your weakness..and what are the steps you are taking for this.. lets dicuss here..
PETA- an animal rights group has asked AIIMS to free caged monkeys....
Hi Friends I am just close to be the 2nd top earner of Boddunan.. So New Members who joined boddunan.. dear come and be the top in the list.. do best..
Here are some beautiful liquid art photos. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/liquid-drop-art-1328561267-slideshow/liquid-drop-art-photo-1328560831.html
Argentina and Barcelona forward Lionel Messi won FIFA's Ballon d'Or award on Monday as the world's best player of 2010. Read more:...
There are many gadgets like type writer, gramophone record, transistor sets that were very popular but now outdated....
Europeans believe that Indian leaders are too blinded by new wealth and deceit to comprehend that the day will come when the have-nots will hit the...
AC Milan's out of favour Brazilian star Ronaldinho is set to sign for Brazilian giants Flamengo, after days of negotiations in his native Brazil, reports said on Monday.
Here is the list of Members birthday. This list contains only the active members , please others add your birthday here. NOTE: Those who are left in this list please add your...
China encouraged Indian participation in women water polo games to earn gold medal. Indian participation brought number of contestants to four and enabled China to win Gold...
An impressive Australia crushed India 4-0 to get their Asian Cup campaign off to a decisive start on Monday with red-hot Everton star Tim Cahill collecting two goals. Read...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5208]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5207]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5206]}
A brace from Koo Ja-Cheol earned South Korea a somewhat nervy 2-1 victory over a plucky Bahrain in their Asian Cup Group C opening match at the Al Gharafa Stadium on Monday.
Hello friends, i got placed before my B.TECH completion in SkyVoice Telecommunication Pvt. Ltd. Today i faced all the rounds and got the result at 8:30 PM. I am very happy.
Hi members here, how to crack bank clerical exam? Please suggest your opinions and post the links to solved or question papers if you find. One of my friend is going to write...
Smartphone maker BlackBerry said it would start filtering Web services in Indonesia after the government threatened curbs on the company if it failed to block access to...
Tripura faces the Bird flue hit. see the link for details. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Bird-flu-hits-Tripura/752346