OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The beaches are very beautiful. That is why I like Goa. But there are many dangerous beaches also. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/world%E2%80%99s-most-dangerous-beaches.html
Kids find grenade in chocolate box Read more at http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/Kids-find-grenade-in-chocolate-box/articleshow/7251050.cms
Salary & Govt. Concessions for a Member of Parliament (MP) Monthly Salary : Rs. 12,000/- Expense for Constitution per month : Rs. 10,000/- Office expenditure per...
Like failure in life, bad relations in love also teach....
US software firm iGate, backed by private equity firm Apax Partners, has agreed to acquire a majority stake in Patni Computer for $862 million, two sources with knowledge of the...
Dear friends! What is your view on the performance of present Central Government? Thanks & Regards, Kumaresh
Send messages on Twitter or facebook vey carefully if you are planning to go to U.S.A. Otherwise you may land in trouble as British tourists discovered....
The telecom regulator, TDSAT directed Uninor to pay 60% of the penalty, demanded by the Department of Telecom (DoT), for failing to roll out services within the stipulated...
Before I leave the forum for the day to meet the demands of a hectic schedule,let me post these one!Have a great day!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4779]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
I am new here. I have submitted one article on 13th Feb 2010. But it is not published yet. Its status is 'Approved'. I want to know how much time an article will take to get...
Apalya Technologies today said it has partnered with broadcast firm Multi-Screen Media (formerly SET India) for offering content from MSM's general entertainment channels on the...
Friends, There are many advantages and disadvantages in both these type of houses.Please share your views.
In what could drastically reduce operation time and hospital stays, British scientists have developed a new high-powered laser which they say unblocks clogged arteries in...
Telecom service provider Aircel plans to formally launch its 3G services in the market in the next 40-60 days, a senior official of the company said. "We are planning to...
Dear Friends, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness". This is very famous proverb. It came from Hebrew writings. Its first appearance in English was in the...
Oceans play a vital role in our environment and climatic changes. . For more information,...
With digitisation sounding the death knell for traditional cameras, Kodak once known for its photo films, is now turning to young consumers wooing them with new technology driven...
Rights of citizen is given only in a democratic country and those rights are given to a citizen to use it for his full freedom. But are we using our rights properly. All of us...
A national high way is needed for speedy transportation. If there are too many interested interests that insert sideways, what happens to speed....
7 trains cancelled, 65 running late due to fog http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics/nation/7-trains-cancelled-65-running-late-due-to-fog/articleshow/7252184.cms