OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho riled the Villarreal bench with an inflammatory goal celebration in front of their dugout during Real's 4-2 victory in La Liga on...
i had seen people with every day a struggling days ,living to atleast work to satisfy apppetite ,but poverty diverts them to religious superstition & rich tries to be more...
Mulayam Singh has promised rape victims employment if he comes to power. rape is heinous crime. But is rape a qualification. I wonder when politicians will think and act...
Edinson Cavani scored a hat trick in Napoli's 3-0 win over Juventus in Serie A on Sunday, a memorable performance that could propel the southern club toward a spot in next...
To cope with the freezing cold, a 50-year-old man consumed kerosene at his Sangharsh Nagar residence on Thursday.
Hello, I request all the members to kindly reduce posting threads which are related to Games, like A B C D game, TION game etc. Boddunan is primarily an educational site and...
A Quaali in 'Putilibai film' about women's way of love is interesting: Bada ajeeb dastoor hai inki mahfil ka. Bulaya jaata hai. izzat badhayee jatee hai. Fir vahin katla karke...
There is a world of benefits accruing from sending flowers via the online florists. Sending flowers have always been a great way of building relationships. Now it is also an easy...
Is this job of election commission to ponder over the matter of so called 'Right to reject? It is alright for a voter sit at home and not vote. But what this means going to...
Nagpur youth sings for more than 93 hours; hospitalized Read more at...
its talking point about love for kashmir ,after many carnage by militant in india
Hitler's private life was full of luxuries. Ir appears that this is common feature of all dictators....
Finance minister Pranab Mukherjee has indicated that the flood of capital from overseas investors could thwart efforts to manage the difficult price situation. Read more...
Dear Maverick, Just now I have noticed that app. 3000 points have been added to some members accounts. Yesterday I was comparing my points with other members, then I found...
Retail prices of onion fell by Rs 5 to Rs 55-60/kg in metros across the country today, taking cues from wholesale markets, where prices have been on the decline due to increased...
The top secret coco cola formula is no more secret. http://in.news.yahoo.com/top-secret-coca-cola-recipe-revealed-20110215-001322-527.html
Hi discuss on this.. whether we should have a negative voting right... so that if we find that all the candidate arent eligible for the job...we can vote them...
World Bank President Robert Zoellick starts a four-day visit to India Monday where he is expected to laud the efforts by the big emerging country on its growing role in the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4733]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4732]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4731]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4730]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4729]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
as per recent election data,it is evident that citizens of india are careless to help india