OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I have reached in 1000 posts and promoted to PLATINUM MATE.
Hello Maverick, When will you update documents section. I have uploaded 2 projects reports before 2 months. still no result. Please see this and reply. My Project Report...
Magic Love Spells Guys we've all heard of magic love spells, but do these love spells really work? Well it seems to be a very interesting subject for discussion, so let's get...
Food is for satisfying hunger. Food is for nourishment. Food is for taste. But is food also for mood. How different food items affect your mood- see the link...
Tendulkar returns to India's One-day squad New Delhi: Sachin Tendulkar was on Tuesday named in India's One-day squad for a five-match series in South Africa, ending a...
If you don't know it, you can check out the site http://www.meaning-of-names.com/ to find out that. Don't scold me if your name is not in their database :)
Here is detailed discussion on choosing right tax saving product. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/Choosing-right-tax-saving-bankbazaar-1081690044.html
India still world’s No. 1 destination for offshore outsourcing Bangalore: India is still the world's favourite destination for offshore outsourcing, but attractive cost...
How we can enjoy every Moment in life?
Vijender the star of a ''golden year'' in Indian boxing New Delhi, Dec 22 (PTI) It started with an unprecedented gold rush and ended pretty much the same way as Indian boxers...
Fighting corruption is a burning issue these days. But do we not indulge in corruption even without noticing this. See the following link:...
Share The best messages you ever read?
Celebrities have two names- one real and another for publicity. Noted actor dilip Kumar's real name was Yusuf Khan. Here is a link giving graphic representation of double...
Sachin can do the impossible, deserves Bharat Ratna: Saina New Delhi, Dec 22 (PTI) Indian ace shuttler Saina Nehwal today threw her weight behind conferring Sachin Tendulkar...
I have posted two articles yesterday. I would like to know when they will be approved. I am eagerly waiting to see my points (which is going to be a def boost for me).
The craze for education abroad appears superfluous. Here is list of successful career makers abroad, who studied in India....
Seven Indian cricketers in fray for ODI dream team Seven Indian cricketers, including Sachin Tendulkar, are among 48 players in the fray for the dream One-day international...
God created us or We created God which one is true as per your views and why?
CBI turns the heat on Sri Sri’s medical college in Bangalore Spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravishankar established an ayurvedic medical college in Bangalore in 2004 to produce good...
Aging is natural but life style affects the pace of aging. Here are ten things that speed the aging process....