OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

India successfully test-fired Prithvi-II missile India successfully test-fired Prithvi-II missile.. Full NEWS HERE Proud moment for India!!! :laugh:
hello sir i want to ask you something on 20th jan in my point record i calculated comments of my is more then 100 and you given Top Commenter of the Day award on 83...
The anna enthusiasts mobbing in Delhi were law unto themselves. They flouted traffic law, traveled in buses without tickets and indulged in eve teasing and drunkenness....
Hum Dono color remake was recently launched. The veteran hero Deva Nand missed his co-actresses, who were absent on the occasion....
This is a great leap in defence and scientific advance. India tests nuclear capable missiles....
In a bid to control inflation,the Reserve Bank of India has announced today a steep hike in Cash Resrve Ratio to be maintained by the banks form existing 6% to 6.75%,which in...
:huh: The word pen has come from the word 'penna' which means feather. Earlier pointed sticks were used to scratch records and pictures and picture on cave walls. The prehistoric...
The NDA plan to expand NDA by bringing in fold former allies has been a flop. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article968176.ece
The anna movement was not so spontaneous and also not so much backed by popular support as conceived. This is more a matter of management. management experts need to learn a few...
Love has no barriers. It crosses all boundaries of religion, race and age etc. You can give your heart to a person sitting across the border. Well in my eyes, if someone falls in...
Surprisingly, strong coffee affects working women and men differently. While this activates women, men will feel lethargic....
Indian professionals and website owners are joining a list of their global peers in earning income through sale of advertisements via Google’s AdSense program. But being a new...
Rafael Nadal beat Roger Federer 7-6 (3), 4-6, 6-1 on Wednesday to square a two-match exhibition series for charity between the world's top-ranked tennis players. Nadal sealed...
In morning we come to know that Indian opener shewag is ruled out due to injury.past few years he is getting lots of injury which is putting lot question on players fitness...
Here is graphic representation of myths on teenage sex. http://www.rediff.com/getahead/slide-show/slide-show-1-health-top-10-myths-of-teenage-sex/20110830.htm
:) Well guys we've all heard people saying that it's a case of love at first sight. But to me this term itself is very confusing and it makes me wonder whether something of that...
Excessive amounts of fructose, present in added sugars, may play a role in high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, and chronic kidney disease
Tibet was cradle of evolution in pre Ice age. So, says a...
Pakistan new captain and great hitter of cricket ball Afridi said that Shoaib akhtar is not ready or fit for test cricket.Pakistan has to england for test matches and one day...
go through the link http://www.indianexpress.com/news/no-new-years-eve-please-we-are-hindus-vhp-to-school/728197/ What is the difference between them and talibans ?