OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Planning an Overseas Trip? Some tips Europe. Malaysia. Bali. These are destinations that most of us have always dreamed of going to whether alone or with family. A holiday...
Raj thackeray came 2 see U.P Traffic again in Train-Is it rigt or your views
tesulcarpac find the proper word. who are interested in Jumble word try it.
John Wright named NZ cricket coach Former India cricket coach John Wright has replaced Mark Greatbatch as New Zealand's national coach as New Zealand Cricket attempts to stem...
Tendulkar dedicates milestone century to his father Centurion, After becoming the first batsman to score 50 Test centuries, Sachin Tendulkar dedicated the milestone hundred...
Anna movement has again polarized Gandhi topi even among film stars. http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/4678.html
nculisbaor Try this word.
an advocate has been fined by Andhra High Court for filing frivolous appeal. Many advocates are in habit of filing appeals and writs only for publicity. This is a lesson for...
Delhi is notorious as rape capital of India. Now there are no moral standard maintained. There is complete decay of human standards. Love thy neighbor is Biblical advice. The...
I friends in this thread we will discuss about some of the nest theme music which you have ever heard. I will list some of the music which are really pleasant, pleasing to hear...
Authorities cancelled about 300 flights at Germany's main airport at Frankfurt Monday and expected more snow, an airport spokeswoman said, a day after hundreds of other flights...
United spates is planning colonization in space. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3765695/US-mission-to-colonise-alien-planet.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News
Dear members 29th April is the Birth day of Boddunan , so all member suggest one gift which we can give to Boddunan
Planning holiday to Europe? Beware http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/travel/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4718119
Bulletproof skin will soon be a reality. Presently, bullet proof jackets provide shield against bullets....
:cheer: :) :) :) :) Just in lighter moments a question came in my mind- Why have you selected this nickname Maverick?... Its synonyms have all negative meanings... I...
Heavy snowfall has paralysed air-services in Europe as tarmacs remained under thick white blanket, leaving thousands of travellers stranded during the busy Christmas season.
Tao Ma is the master of unique idea and so only he could have thought of this exceptional Ring Phone concept.read more
Hello friends, We are going to shift to a new house tomorrow. So i will be taking a short break ( may be a week ) from boddunan till the things are settled in our new house...
How should i know about submitted document or question papers status that its disapproved or approved.