OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Once noted Hindi poetess Maha Devi Verma thought of joining Budhism. She contacted the Bidhist center in Srilanka. She was tod that the Budhist head Mahasthivar would visit...
We are going to celebrate our Republic day. I wish all the members and moderators a very happy republic day. Is there any new competition on republic day?
Do you want to have a happy and successful relationship that other couples have? Do you apply the values thought by the bible in building your relationship's foundation?
I am finding any member on line and I am seeing very less activity today. I was thinking today is sunday and most of the people are out of work so I will spend some time with...
Did you have a spat with your boyfriend and now you feel guilty for uttering hurtful words to him? how to deal with this
Computer peripherals brand iBall on Wednesday launched a range of mobile phone handsets in Rajasthan that include features like SOS button for senior citizens and waterproof...
Metabolic syndrome linked to kidney disease http://www.myfoxnepa.com/story/15296659/metabolic-syndrome-linked-to-kidney-disease?clienttype=printable
Dear friends Now days most of the Internet users are tryibg find a legit site which will pay them. I have joined 2 indian site Boddunan.com and Indiasstudychannel.com. They...
Internet marketing is big business these days. One of the main ways people drive traffic to their sites is through the use of SEO. There are many internet marketing...
Dear friends This forum started by a member not compulsory or forced by Boddunan Team. When should you think to get 10000 member. I hope and will try my best to get 10000...
Can combing hair kill one. A girl may die if she combs her hair. The link introduces the...
I have once found myself in extreme pressures to know who God really is, how He came to be and what made Him God. I was a little boy then and could not really understand that...
The recent hack of the website RockYou exposed around 32 million user passwords, which data security firm Imperva has analyzed to create a list of the worst...
Even if you have spent a lot and not bothered about tax, it is not too late. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/Ways-prune-tax-burden-yahoofinancein-3835800030.html
The name a person bears often tells more about that person than what he/she claims to be. There is power in the name we bear as individuals, or as a group. Today, most people...
I dont find any jumble word contests in the forums for the past few days. What happened to the jumbled word contest?
From time to time we observe UFOs (unidentified foreign objects). Here are some details....
Top Ten Ads of 2010 http://in.yearinreview.yahoo.com/2010/blog/8189/top-ten-ads-of-2010-2/
Simi Grewal an actress of yester years of Mera nam Joker fame is getting young. See the...
Hello Friends here is the top15 candidates now for revenue share Santosh Kumar Singh 4664 chinmoymukherjee 4480 Lohit seth 2879...