OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I too want to take part with the mission to make the members more active on boddunan.. For that,i'm making the boddunan SMS group more active.. Now onwards i will regularly...
Poonam Pandey had promised to go nude if India wins World cup. Since then she continues promises. What is so significant about this? All know human anatomy. Strippong is no...
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Shiv-Sena-attacks-Digvijay-over-Karkare-remarks/Article1-637175.aspx
Friends I had already started a forum which was showing the daily rank of the site but it was of 2009 so I do not want to continue with that I have started posting daily rank in...
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ranjisuperleague2010/content/story/491353.html
When a couple is too close, the relations are not os sweet. distance sweetens...
Hi friends, Wish u all a very very Happy new year. i am very happy today.I got a call from IBM.I am sharing my happiness with you.
Do we dress and use cosmetics for emotions? This is result of a survey. Cosmetics sell on negative emotions. The negative emotions to attract opposite gender are well utilized by...
http://www.thehindu.com/sport/other-sports/article946151.ece
If you have selected in interview then please share your interview experience with question and answer.
Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal reaches the finals of the Hong Kong Super Series in Wanchai today.
Congress is plagued by personality cult and so congressmen rush to Congress President and her secretary and to the Congress HQ afterwards. Mani shankar Aiyyar, prominent and rare...
Hai Friends, I have made an article offline in MSWord, in my laptop. Now after getting connected to boddunan, tried to upload this article using "Paste From Word"...
It seems that many new members are active, so it will be benefited to this forum. Let it be our hero sajeetharan.
Clean Teeth For A Beautiful Smile Do you think brushing teeth every day would be enough for a good clean teeth? Well, that's not all. If you would like to bright and clean...
During Emergency Indira Gandhi was under the impression that she was so popular that when would win landslide victory. She took people for granted. Consequently, she lost so many...
Dear friends in the last week of 2009 we are discussing whether we will have more than 5000 members or not?\ Now we have more than 5000 members but as they are new may be not...
Do surnames matter? Surnames are just like product brands. Who will deny that Gandhi, Nehru, Kennedy- these brands help in politics. Similarly, Kapoor, Khanna are well known...
How often have you forgotten your mobile chargers and been in trouble unable to charge your mobile at crucial moments? Now disregard the need to remember your chargers,...
Today I saw on home page at On line ICON it shows there are 18 members on line but when I saw at forum category I saw that it is showing total 12 members are on line. why this...