OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi friends, we have a new feature in Boddunan.. "GAMES". So please leave your suggestion about this section, so that the moderators can make necessary changes in this...
A 60-year-old woman, who was critically injured in the blast on Tuesday succumbed to injuries on Saturday, taking the toll in the incident to two.
Orgasm and meditation have much in common. so says a report. Apparently, Nhagwan Rajneesh had correctly analysed meditation....
Mississippi governor Haley Barbour apologised to Indian envoy Meera Shankar after she was subjected to frisking at the Jackson Airport. “I have spoken to Ambassador Meera...
Eventhough posted more than 1600 posts Mr.Maverick had only 57 or something points.Who is calculating his points, is a great mathematician!!!What do you say friends?
Mangalore: It's said that all men are equal before God. However, the treatment meted out to Dalits in the name of religion and tradition in an ancient South Indian temple is...
The most sought after actor in Bollywood Aamir khan may add another feather in his cap. If sources are to be believed that, the Mr.Perfectionist (Aamir khan) may be roped in...
Can you help me out with this?!?! 1. I need some pictures. a) The pictures of famous persons who achieved something in their life or dedicated their for something(not...
What are the duties of student in times of war?
Dharamshala: In a shocking scam that has come to light in Himachal Pradesh, more than 200 students got first class pass certificates from the state board this year without even...
May I know the meaning of DMG? because I want to enjoy this wonderful article an extract of the same is reproduced below: Following is an extract from the Article: "DMG...
What are your views about adult education?
WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange was in a segregation unit of a London jail Saturday for his safety, as new secret US diplomatic cables were made public, increasing the...
Dear friends I have made a blog where I have post my payment proof and also my referral link to Boddunan. I am also getting good referral from it but I have seen after joining I...
Hey friends, Happy New Year. How did you spend your New Year? In what presence? Let's all reply and share how we Started our New Year.....
Delhi is literally sitting on a bomb. Actually, around 100 of them. They are sand-bagged at the inland container depot ( ICD . in Tughlakabad for six years now. What's worse, no...
Airtel disclosed its new 3G service data plans in Bangalore–Karnataka circle. The plans offered by Airtel areread more
hi friends please reply for " what we learned from movie 3 idiots?"
Ladakh is a mountain region in North West part of India and forms part of J & K state. Very few people actually go to Ladakh, The only people to go there are armed forces and...
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournaments/new-zealand-in-india/top-stories/For-the-first-time-India-clean-sweep-five-match-series/articleshow/7080784.cms