OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

India ranks 8th in medals tally with 5 Gold , 11 Silver and 17 Bronze
Hello, I found a strange problem in my laptop. ( Make is DELL and model is Studio ). When i connect the external power to my laptop it automatically types the + key in regular...
With allegations of corruption plaguing the Commonwealth Games, Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Thursday said those found guilty will be punished after the event. Terming...
Friends, A dangerous spammer is trying to infiltrate our site.Although his accounts were blocked but he has not lost his zeal! So be cautious!
Hi friends To make this site truly international I suggest that to start a payment by US $ also and also start a alternative payment mode either by PayPal or alertpay or...
Sachin was looking good yesterday when he was batting on 55 runs but today early morning , got out and his 50th ton still remains to be achieved
How many times we can post similar poll on the same day? The following poll has been posted by the same member for 5 times: Poll: Is computer education required in...
Today is the birthday of swami vivekananda..on this occasion lets memorise or share some favorite quotes by wishing him Happy Birthday. :cheer:
India beat Japan by 3-2 in Hockey and India top points-table with four wins in a row
Do You Agree Or Support Gay marriage? What Do You think about it? please guys be respectful on your comments about this issue but at the same time be also honest on your own...
N200 Nokero the solar panel and rechargeable battery with LED light. Every day is a sunny place down, about six hours a day charge, bright "Turbo" mode for about read...
The Center has debarred some office bearers of Indian Medical association from practising as doctors. They were endorsing products of some companies. The doctors are involved...
What Do You Think About end Of The World Movie? Share Your Thoughts and opinions!
It is reported that cash machines are ATMs are as dirty as toilet. Thus, hygienic precautions are needed after using these machines....
Vuvuzela, the horn instrument which became the sound of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, has won an entry in the latest edition of the Oxford English Dictionary to be...
Hi readers, write an interesting experience had in your life.
Interesting Facts About Apples * Did you know that the delicious, crunchy apple, which is the main ingredient in pies, turnovers and Halloween parties, first...
B) Yes viewers, Boddhunan is really a gold mine. Its the only site that teach u kilos of knowledge thru articles. Also it pays for that. So i feel its like a gold mine. :laugh:
Guangzhou: India's Somdev Devvarman entered the men's singles final defeating fourth-seeded Japanese Tatsuma Ito 6-2, 0-6, 6-3 in the Asian Games tennis...
It is more difficult to retain a job than to get. Hetre are tips for not getting sack. http://in.news.yahoo.com/top-ten-tips-not-sacked-20110110-225532-102.html