OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Manchester United defeated Wigan by scoring 2-0 full-time score.
Tomatoes are found very useful for preventing vascular diseases. See...
Some of us go to restaurants in weekends; take dinner and leave the tables with 100 rupees tips... Do we forget that there are millions in India who could survive individually...
first visit by an Indian PM to Australia in almost 25 years, Manmohan Singh is likely to visit the country late next year.
It is good to have moles on your face. These prevent wrinkles....
Stresses viz-a-viz desires! Do you know that the main reason for stresses and tension in modern days is our indiscriminate desires...?
Tired of the Municipal Corporation's apathy in clearing out numerous overflowing trashcans in Satara, maharashtra, the Shivsena workers found an innovative way for making the...
The office can be a dangerous place for those trying to diet. Whether it's the holiday party, the frequent birthday celebrations, or the occasional coffee and doughnut breakfast,...
How long can you tolerate injustice done against you? How long can you keep your mouth shut looking at someone doing cruelty to small kids? How long would you control...
Britons want Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton should be Britain's next king and queen, not the heir to the throne Prince Charles and his wife Camilla
What is the link between fat tummy and brain. according to a report, this shrinks...
Hello Boddunan Team, My following article was approved on 3rd December 2009 at 03:09; yet, it is not appearing on the opening page on clicking “Browse Article” button. It...
An 80 gigapixel image of London has qualified as world's largest, highest-resolution panoramic photo that even reveals life inside buildings.
If you feel that women will always play a subordinate role to men and just act as a tool of man, beware. Now they are more demanding....
Hi Friends, I sometimes thinks why the site name is boddunan.Is there any story behind? I request to all members to highlights about this matter.I really want to know.
HEY FRIENDS ANSWER MY QUESTION WHAT IS LOVE?? DEFINITION OF LOVE WHAT IS LOVE ACCORDING TO YOU AND YOUR HEART WHAT YOUR HEART SAYS ABOUT LOVE
Due to controversies going on spectrum row, it made huge impact on Share market on Friday dropping to 430 odd points
How do the babies process language. a report says that babies do so exactly like grown ups. They even make sense of words and phrases like grown ups....
Randiv suspended for a match, Dilshan fined on the no ball issue against Veerendra Sehwag.
Dear readers, i m writing this for u to know about energy and its importance. Energy is one vital source for our living. Energy is power to run or produce something for...