OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The Congress is suffering a lot recently due to the recent series of controversies that have impacted the party – the primary scams that are in the public memory include the...
NATO Thursday announced that it has given a woman its top press job for the first time in its 61-year history as it announced the hiring of international journalist Oana Lungescu...
'Have evidence on CWG corruption, JPC probe needed' http://www.zeenews.com/news662301.html
Hello Moderator, I saw the following question posted on polls: "do u agree...IN MY VIEW......every women is prostiture[ prostitute means who do sexual act against their...
to remove child labour- we hav to take responsibility,nd do whatever we can do to remove it, we should find more people like u nd me, and take the responsibility,wenever we see...
Today many of you may be noted the points you earned drastically fallen down.I think this is due to the introduction of new point system.But why should it be applied to old ones?...
After the deadly disease Dengue, it now Chikanguniya which is raising its head in the capital and it is becoming a cause of concern. Most of the posh colonies in Delhi have...
Straighten Your Hair Naturally There is no doubt about the fact that straight silky hair perks up a girl's attitude quotient. However, the torture that our hair has to go...
Hi friends I have found this information and link in one of my orkut community.Really this is a great step for helping the poor people.Just click the link and help the poor and...
The great Bollywood heros "Sharukh Khan" and "Aamir Khan" are having a small rivalry in the recent times. It seems to be that they have patched up and were...
Corruption is a global ethical and legal issue and is defined by Transparency International as the abuse of entrusted power for private gain. The aim of the Global Corruption...
the ongoing current topic of bigg boss of showing uncencored stuff is just a publicity seeker and nothing else
Recently in the post "Boddunan sharing revenue" I heard about some advertisers other than google adsense.Can any one give a brief idea how to add this to a site?Also...
IITs have rolled back last year's admission policy of filling up vacant seats at semester starting. In rare first, IITs had admitted students in second round for academic...
Its really good to see 4000 registered members in Boddunan, and with the new revenue sharing program we can expect a minimum of 1000 new members this month. Congrats Boddunan...
A part of silver trident from a temple has been found missing in Kashi, Varanasi. It is still not yet confirmed that it has been stolen or any monkey may have broken the trident...
Corruption is a global ethical and legal issue and is defined by Transparency International as the abuse of entrusted power for private gain. The aim of the Global Corruption...
As my exams are here .. i will not be here for one month.. I joined boddunan 2-3 months before and i love boddunan.. Boddunan is really trustworthy.. I have got paid...
Dear Friends, Rajasthan government has announced a complete ban on the use of plastic carry-bags all over the state from August 1. Entire state is declared "plastic...
Raja, Ambanis, Tata are the prominent persons figuring in Apex Court cases http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/2010-Raja-Ambanis-Tata-Radia-yahoofinancein-4223663032.html