OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I find a lot of articles, with data that is not quite interesting and not quite cohesive.I mean data because there is no INFORMATION in it, just data.What kind of mindset should...
Today I read many articles in Boddunan.com.I don't know my system was showing a lot of advertisement pages in midst of reading articles.I closed them right then since it...
Anti-Aging Tips For Men The wish to retain youthfulness is prevalent in both men and women. To hold on to the youth or to prevent oneself from looking old specially before the...
A new study has revealed that food containing wholegrains and essential fatty acids are necessary for a healthier & longer life. Scientists found that a widely varied diet is...
We tend to devote a lot of time in taking care of our hair and skin and very often forget an important part of our body—our nails. Our nails help protect our fingertips and it is...
The UN gave a warning that the world must act immediately to stop the continous loss of species of plants & animals in a summit held on Biodiversity. There is a mass...
My blood pressure varies a lot. Some doctors wrap the blood pressure cuff firmly around my arm, and others do it loosely. Does it make any difference?
Dry skin is a very common problem which majority of people face. Different people have different ways of dealing with the problem of dry skin. Dry skin during winter can be itchy...
A British team is developing this pencil shaped car which can travel more than 1000 miles in an hour. Check out the link below for the complete...
I am a very fit, healthy and normal weight 32 year old, but my doctor wants to start me on treatment for high blood pressure. Why?
Skin Care Tips For Men Men, the term itself is often taken as synonymous to rough and tough but reality makes the two poles apart. Men are not only more soft hearted than...
Cairo: A 4,500-year-old tomb of a priest was discovered close to Egypt's Giza Pyramids, Xinhua reported Monday. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=99437
Deleted... Note: No promotions please
Hi All, Today is the last day of this month and also the pay day of boddunan. We have processed the payments for this month. Please find the latest report on Recent Payments...
‘Sore eyes’ is a common name for conjunctivitis. Conjunctivitis is the inflammation of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is a thin transparent membrane covering the front of the...
Apple reported record profits and revenue Monday as sales of its iPhones and Macs rose sharply, and consumers snapped up more than four million...
Hello Boddunan Members, :( I have returned from a week's vacation to MP. I find on return that the activities of members have, a bit, slowed down... Hay ! come on be...
Cavities are results of decaying teeth. When teeth decay causes destruction of the structure of the teeth. Tooth decay can affect both the enamel which is the outermost coating...
India has long believed Pakistan to be the puppet master behind attacks on Indian assets in Afghanistan in recent years. Among the 91,000 secret US documents released by the...
Google is Best search enginee :woohoo: :lol: :unsure: