Sunil Gavaskar was now not a part of the revamped IPL Governing Council. But he was retained as the chairman of the BCCI's Technical Committee. This Committee also has two other former India captains, Sourav Ganguly and senior selection panel chief Krishnamachari Srikkanth.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many changes have taken place....
The other members of the technical panel are:
Prem Thakur (North Zone),
P R Ashok Anand (South),
Goutam Dasgupta (East),
Madhav Ranade (West) and
Vijay Nayudi (Central),
Former Test umpire V K Ramaswamy and convener N Srinivasan, the Board's secretary were also included.

The senior tournament committee will be headed by former Test off spinner and BCCI vice president Shivlal Yadav.

The junior cricket panel is to be headed by Rajiv Shukla, the Board announced in a media release after its 81st AGM.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thank God,that they have shown the wisdom of keeping him in th technical committee!
What is the use... :dry:
He was removed initially without notifying him.... :blink:

Yesterday I have seen in CNN-IBN that .... the members of the committee would be paid 1 crore in a year... But Gavaskar stated that he was not paid a single penny... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
thanks deepti for sharing the information........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Good that they retained Sunil Gavaskar atleast in the technical commitee. :)
Thanks for sharing the detailed information,Deepti. It is sad that Sunil.G didn't get even a penny. :)
Thanks for the news Deepti..Good to know that...he us there in technical committe..
Thanks for sharing Deepti!! Good sense that at least some one who knows how to play cricket is in the technical committee!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

They know all the tricks and techniques how to make a fast buck without touching even a cricket ever!
Gavaskar is a very great Legend... How can BCCI loose him??? If they loose him completely, it is their fault and fate... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.