Guys,

Keeping in mind Tomorrows verdict on Ayodhya, what security actions have been imposed in your state?

In my state Karnataka, The state police has decided to deploy 50,000 police personnel, about 18,000 of them in Bangalore alone, Rapid Action Force personnel and home guards across the state to maintain peace.

Schools and colleges will be shut for 2 days on 30th September and 1st October. 2nd October Saturday is public holiday on Gandhi Jayanthi and Synday is usual holiday. So Govt officers and School and college goers will enjoy 4 days continous hoiday :laugh:

Selling of Liquor has been banned for 3 days in Bangalore.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes ---- In Andhra, there is very strict traffic rules imposed. Not even doubles on bike are allowed... :blink:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
In my local police area all the rallies in and against the verdict are banned.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I believe sending of bulk SMS is also banned.All states are put on high alert.
A special website www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ayodhyabench.html will be made available to the public to hear to the verdict. :)
Good to know some updates...i couldnt understand the reason for avoiding bulk SMS.. :huh: :unsure:
It may be that the people may try to create anger & revolt indulging in violence by circulating messages via bulk sms to people.
In delhi, not much actions are being carried out for the hearing of the verdict due to Common Wealth Games
In maharashtra buses are covered with Iron nets, all leave of the polices have been cancelled...Extra police force have been deployed...
Fortunately our state is relatively free from all communal tensions.Yet the state government has taken all precautionary measures to prevent any trouble.
@Rajani,

The ban aimed at preventing cellphones from being used to spread rumours, distribute objectionable content and create panic ahead of and after the verdict.
There is a tight security in Hyderabad. All are requested to leave their office premises by 2.00 PM as the verdict is expected to be by 3.30 PM.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.