Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This thread should be locked as many political supporters may be hurted seeing this.
we should avoid any political matter here.

i agree with you ram ji, but there is not necessary to lock this thread. Just avoid posting political matters. :cheer: :cheer:

I respect Dr. Manmohan Singh .He is a good economist and no doubt a gentle man.
So cartoon is ok,but this type of super composing picture -no.I can not digest. It may hurt people and can make fire among people.So please avoid this type of poster to post.

I agree with Ram- If such posts are offensive in humor section either this thread be locked or all such posts be removed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This thread should be locked as many political supporters may be hurted seeing this.
we should avoid any political matter here.

i agree with you ram ji, but there is not necessary to lock this thread. Just avoid posting political matters. :cheer: :cheer:

I respect Dr. Manmohan Singh .He is a good economist and no doubt a gentle man.
So cartoon is ok,but this type of super composing picture -no.I can not digest. It may hurt people and can make fire among people.So please avoid this type of poster to post.

I agree with Ram- If such posts are offensive in humor section either this thread be locked or all such posts be removed.

Sunil not all posts are offensive, but have a kind of dark humor, except for your post, Munni badnam hui,. it does not sit well with the viewers so I am removing only those photos!! Others are okay!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ram dont worry there are many pictures like this in internet we cannot stop them.

True Sasi, but we can control such photos here. I request every one to consider such photos before posting them here whether they are really humorous or just plain offensive or not!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This picture is for you...................

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8134]}

Incredible!!! :laugh: This shows how powerful can a women be if left alone..
In GARNIER shampoo ad also a lady drags a truck with her hair...how come???? :whistle: :whistle:
Very Funny!! HA HA HA HA !!! :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

That wasn't found funny any more mate, so do witout it.
apologies-70.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Dear Friends,

The intention of this thread is not to hurt anybody's feelings and emotions. So if by any means, if anyone is hurt by any post, I beg my pardon to my dear friends.

Thanks Kalyani for settling the issue by your rapid action in very appropriate and efficient way.

Kumaresh

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8141]}

Can It brings smiles on your face my dear friends??? :)
croc1_2012-07-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Dear Friends,

The intention of this thread is not to hurt anybody's feelings and emotions. So if by any means, if anyone is hurt by any post, I beg my pardon to my dear friends.

Thanks Kalyani for settling the issue by your rapid action in very appropriate and efficient way.

Kumaresh

Seeing your crocodile tears? ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8142]}

Meera sandhu
Funny print ads...

Fast working Laxative..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8144]}

No insects left...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8145]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dear Friends,

Kumaresh

I don't mind if my post was found not funny and deleted. I abide by the law and respect moderators's decision as they know better than me. In fact I had offered to delete my post openly. ARE YOU HAPPY MY FRIENDS? ;) ;) ;) ;)

funnypicturesaboutanimals6.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Must man look like this...............

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8154]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.