MTNL, which offers services in Delhi and Mumbai only, has announced several tariff packs to lure consumers.
These packs include a night calling pack which costs Rs 30 and reduces call rates within network toread more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wish you all Merry Christmas friends..........
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:woohoo: :woohoo: its good news for mtnl customers...
thanks for sharing...
i am currently using MTNL connection for my landline phone...it would be of great use to me...thanks jayen for sharing this useful information.......
You are welcome if any one is activating this facility do let me know how much time it will take to activate it.

MTNL landline service is too good but for mobile services are not so good.... But this is a welcome news for mtnl customers...
Its a good news for the MTNL users.Anyway thank you for sharing the information Jayen

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

kavita porwal wrote:
[quote]MTNL landline service is too good but for mobile services are not so good.... But this is a welcome news for mtnl customers...[/quote]

If you are talking about the offer it is applicable to both mobile and land line users otherwise you are right.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.