England beat Australia A by 10 wickets on the fourth and final day of the tour match at Bellerive Oval on Saturday
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Skipper Andrew Strauss hit the winning runs to finish off comprehensively ahead of next Thursday's opening Ashes Test against Australia in Brisbane.
Ian Bell hit 192 in England's first innings. Fast bowlers Chris Tremlett and Bresnan took seven and six wickets for the match respectively

Match scores: England 523 and 11-0, Australia A 230 and 301.
This was England's second win in three tour games after beating Western Australia by six wickets in Perth.
@Abhishek,
I think it would have been nice if the posts have been summarized in one.It would have been much easy to read.
I think the ensuing Ashes series between two traditional rivals is going to see some fierce and lively competition!
thanks for providing all the details . I feel this time england is going to win the ashes
I think it would have been a nail biting match.Thanks for providing the commentary,Abhishek. :P :P
After spending such a long time in the wilderness the English has been playing very consistently and it's a well-balanced team.
It is Aussies A that England defeated, not Aussies real team.I also thought 10 wickets loss to Aussies????

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.