US child actor loves eating bhakri and chutney and this was realised at the time of shooting for a Marathi film in Melghat.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not know Bhakri. Chutney is delicious and everyone will like this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I couldnt understand the dish it itself..hope some one clarifies.. :blink: :)
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]I couldnt understand the dish it itself..hope some one clarifies.. :blink: :)[/quote]

@ Rajani

Bhakri or Dhebra) is a round flat unleavened bread often used in the cuisine of western and central India, especially in the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat and northern Karnataka. It is coarser than a Chapati ....
I love to eat bhakri. This is unique variety.And with chutney its delicious.

Want to make each day Accountable

neetu jain wrote:
[quote]Rajani K wrote:
[quote]I couldnt understand the dish it itself..hope some one clarifies.. :blink: :)[/quote]

@ Rajani

Bhakri or Dhebra) is a round flat unleavened bread often used in the cuisine of western and central India, especially in the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat and northern Karnataka. It is coarser than a Chapati ....[/quote]

OK Neetu i never heard it before..hope to taste it some day..Thanks for clarifying. :)
I though it is animal Bhakri(goat) :lol: ...thanks once again for clarifying.
We also use Chatney.But don't know Bhakri.The actor may had felt it tasty!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I can understand the child's delight, bhakri and chutney is extremely delicious with unique taste!!

For those who do not know, bhakri is a thicker version of chapati roasted over open fire made from either jowar, bajra, rice or ragi ( depending upon the region in Maharashtra). Chutney usually made from groundnuts and garlic is to be tasted at least once to really understand the meaning of chutney!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks kalyani for explaning more ..I understand Chutney as know that different types are there..but the second one is really new one for me.. :P :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.