The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very terrifying. However one should think many times before becoming a drunkard and lying down anywhere.

I agree with you, next time a man decides to overdrink, he should find a place where python does not swallow him. He can keep a sharp knife as well with him. Nice suggestion (Thumbs up)

Your comment has inspired me. It resulted in a cartoon which acts as a safety measure to all those drinkers who drink ignoring the safety and ultimately becoming a prey to Pythons.

Yes this should be. It is good idea. Every bars and alcohol shops must hang down this cartoon picture with a beware note.

Why only cartoon picture? Picture of python also hang down.

A good suggestion. I'll add the python.
Ore bapre, I can not believe this. Any news after that? is the man dead?

Hahaha.. Do you think he would have survived?. :woohoo:

I have heard before eating python crushes the bones with its strong grip. :)

This is what an anaconda do with its prey. :evil:

Does it, and I thought the simply swallow their prey in whole and their digestive system does the rest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Does it, and I thought the simply swallow their prey in whole and their digestive system does the rest.

Yes,Python breaks the victim's bones by rolling and curling several times and swallows.
FRom what we can see it can stretch to limitless levels..it is scary since we have quite a few wans]dering around here near my house.Just last week one 14 ft long python was caught in the back garden of a house and sent to the zoo...

This is really a bad incident. But such incidents are very rare. Also one may face such tragedy even when not drunk. I remember an incident in Ramgarh cantt (Dist Hazaribagh Jharkhand). I was in sound sleep. On getting up, I found that a snake was also sleeping in my bed. However I ignored the snake and went to bathroom. On coming back to the room, I found that the snake quitely left the bed and left downstairs. The snake could bite me. A python could swallow me. This is not only drunkenness. even otherwise anything may happen.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

FRom what we can see it can stretch to limitless levels..it is scary since we have quite a few wans]dering around here near my house.Just last week one 14 ft long python was caught in the back garden of a house and sent to the zoo...

This is really a bad incident. But such incidents are very rare. Also one may face such tragedy even when not drunk. I remember an incident in Ramgarh cantt (Dist Hazaribagh Jharkhand). I was in sound sleep. On getting up, I found that a snake was also sleeping in my bed. However I ignored the snake and went to bathroom. On coming back to the room, I found that the snake quitely left the bed and left downstairs. The snake could bite me. A python could swallow me. This is not only drunkenness. even otherwise anything may happen.
This picture is roaming around FB and may be a false one, I do not know as with FB most of stuffs are made from photo editing software.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This picture is roaming around FB and may be a false one, I do not know as with FB most of stuffs are made from photo editing software.

It was sent to me with the link for the article by a friend from FB....Either way Pythons are known to swalow babies and children, it happens sometimes in villages where people sleep outdoors during summer months and I know of a couple of cases where children were swallowed by these snakes..But to swallow an adult man !!!! :ohmy:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

It was sent to me with the link for the article by a friend from FB....Either way Pythons are known to swalow babies and children, it happens sometimes in villages where people sleep outdoors during summer months and I know of a couple of cases where children were swallowed by these snakes..But to swallow an adult man !!!! :ohmy:

I don't have any doubt about its authenticity. It happened in one of the villages in AP a few years ago.

Man died and python has hangover of wine.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.