A four-year-old British girl, who was allegedly kidnapped while on a holiday in Portugal in 2007, has reportedly been tracked down to Leh city market in India's Jammu and Kashmir.

The parents of Madeleine McCann are awaiting the results of a DNA test after a girl suspected of being the missing child was spotted in Leh, the Daily mail has reported.

Kate and Gerry McCann's team of private investigators said they were working with Leh police who were alerted after a British woman spotted a girl she thought to be Madeleine.

The abducted girl would now be eight years old.

Madeleine was about to celebrate her fourth birthday when she went missing on a family holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/nation/north/missing-british-child-madeleine-mccann-spotted-india-607
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This really very strange news. I hope the DNA would match. She should return back to her parents. I feel for her and her parents.
i am really interested to know whether the DNA confirmed or not...manas can you please explain....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.