The Economic Survey on Friday said India has the fourth largest foreign exchange reserves, which helped the nation to tide over global financial crisis .

India's foreign exchange reserves touched $ 297.3 bn in December, 2010 from $ 279.1 bn in March. "It needs to be acknowledged that foreign exchange reserves have helped insulate India from the worst impact of the crisis," it said.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we think about the quantity of Gold in Indian Household then i think India is still richest in the world.
If we think about the quantity of Gold in Indian Household then i think India is still richest in the world.
I think we need to examine the character of inflows into the country and a substantial part of it is in Stock market and not direct foreign investments!
"The Economic Survey on Friday said India has the fourth largest foreign exchange reserves, which helped the nation to tide over global financial crisis "

Really good.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I am yet to receive an acceptable reply to my original question about the qualitative nature of foreign inflows!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.