Finally the judgment has come ...after all the debate about his age and whether he would be let off now the rapist has been found guilty by the juvenile justice board...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Nirbhaya-gang-rape-case-Juvenile-found-guilty-of-rape-and-murder/articleshow/22183253.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At least he has not been let off so one good thing, although how much he is going to repent his actions or be transformed at the end of three years in a correctional facility is questionable!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

At least he has not been let off so one good thing, although how much he is going to repent his actions or be transformed at the end of three years in a correctional facility is questionable!

Kalyani, in most such cases the fellows become hard core criminals , a curse to the society they live in ! I sincerely hope that supreme court evaluates his case further before sentencing him..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Kalyani, in most such cases the fellows become hard core criminals , a curse to the society they live in ! I sincerely hope that supreme court evaluates his case further before sentencing him..

I too feel the same since all juvenile facilities in fact are institutions where the youngsters become more hardened and insensitized resulting in their transformation to hardcore criminals. There is nothing that is truly correctional!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I too feel the same since all juvenile facilities in fact are institutions where the youngsters become more hardened and insensitized resulting in their transformation to hardcore criminals. There is nothing that is truly correctional!

Absolutely ! In fact we had a case here where a youngster was caught for stealing some minor hoiusehold items and beaten up and later sent to jail for six months.h is now a gangster and in hiding getting involved in all kinds if criminal activities and apparently proud of his reputation :dry: :unsure:

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Absolutely ! In fact we had a case here where a youngster was caught for stealing some minor hoiusehold items and beaten up and later sent to jail for six months.h is now a gangster and in hiding getting involved in all kinds if criminal activities and apparently proud of his reputation :dry: :unsure:

Instead of remorse, they learn the tricks of the trade from hardened criminals they are put up with!

Another very scary factor is the criminalisation of politics which also makes them feel that they can get away with anything and probably even rule the nation at some point of time ! What a situation !!!!

Seriously, just 3 years, are you kidding me! Indian law system has to change. Whether minor or adult, the suffering was same, then why only 3 years punishment, why not hanged till death??? People please take action!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Seriously, just 3 years, are you kidding me! Indian law system has to change. Whether minor or adult, the suffering was same, then why only 3 years punishment, why not hanged till death??? People please take action!

Three years is maximum for a juvenile. He is not to be sent to jail where hardened criminals are sent. He will be in a reformatory house specially for children. Let us hope he will be more sober and better citizen after serving his sentence. There is demand that he must be hanged till death. Parents and many others just want revenge. But law of a civilized country is not based on revenge but this is on reform.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Three years is maximum for a juvenile. He is not to be sent to jail where hardened criminals are sent. He will be in a reformatory house specially for children. Let us hope he will be more sober and better citizen after serving his sentence. There is demand that he must be hanged till death. Parents and many others just want revenge. But law of a civilized country is not based on revenge but this is on reform.

I don't think he should be considered as juvinile by the way they committed the crime.. Don't know how our system thinks.... This is not acceptable and even that too after so long wait...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I am afraid, other children at that particular reformatory school are at great risk where this "boy' will be sent. He will 'teach' in place of learning any soberness. He deserved the same punishment what a man of 18 would get in such cases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.