The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My intension was not to skip the words, it may happened that when I was posting and at the same time some other was also posting and may be his her post came just before my post was published and as a result in my post his/her word was shown skipped.[/quote

VACCINIA

??????

I think the word should be revealed now, it is

CIRCUMNAVIGATION

If anyone is interested, do give a new set but please be mindful that it forms a valid word. If it does not form a valid word, others please do not reply to it. Lately, this thread has been taken advantage of by some. If rules are not followed then we will have to lock it and similar type of new threads will not be permitted. Hope you all understand.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My intension was not to skip the words, it may happened that when I was posting and at the same time some other was also posting and may be his her post came just before my post was published and as a result in my post his/her word was shown skipped.[/quote

VACCINIA

??????

CIRCUMNAVIGATION

If anyone is interested, do give a new set but please be mindful that it forms a valid word. If it does not form a valid word, others please do not reply to it. Lately, this thread has been taken advantage of by some. If rules are not followed then we will have to lock it and similar type of new threads will not be permitted. Hope you all understand.

I agree. Rules are meant for following in letter and spirit. Here is my new word.
PELTATION
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

VACCINIA

??????

CIRCUMNAVIGATION

Yes, Kalyani I agree, rules should be adhered to, if a word is jumbled up, we don't get to know if it is a valid word or not and then we unknowingly break the rule by answering.

Here goes a new set: N A L I N S T I Z A T I O N O I T U T I The new rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.

TUTION

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Mousumi wrote:[quote]Here goes a new set: N A L I N S T I Z A T I O N O I T U T I The new rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.[/quote]
[quote]TUTION[/quote]

STATIN

Mousumi wrote:[quote]Here goes a new set: N A L I N S T I Z A T I O N O I T U T I The new rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.

[quote]TUTION[/quote]

STATIN[/quote]

SATIN

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi wrote:[quote]Here goes a new set: N A L I N S T I Z A T I O N O I T U T I The new rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.

[quote]TUTION[/quote]

STATIN[/quote

INSTAL
Let us start with a new set:

H D A B E W A R E D O N C T I N O T

The rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.

What are you doing? Why can't you read posts above yours, a new word already has been given and started by others! You ARE SUPPOSED TO READ OTHER POSTS BEFORE REPLYING!

I was just thinking of a new set, at the meantime some one has already posted a new set. So admin please delete my set and continue with the set already started.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Let us start with a new set:

H D A B E W A R E D O N C T I N O T

The rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.

What are you doing? Why can't you read posts above yours, a new word already has been given and started by others! You ARE SUPPOSED TO READ OTHER POSTS BEFORE REPLYING!

True. I was confused. Thanks for clarifying my doubt.
I was just thinking of a new set, at the meantime some one has already posted a new set. So admin please delete my set and continue with the set already started.

Again hard to believe since there is time difference of a couple of minutes. Refresh page when you take some time to think,. that will give you a realistic view. If this action is repeated, then I will have no choice but to take strict action not limited to deleting posts.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.