The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was just thinking of a new set, at the meantime some one has already posted a new set. So admin please delete my set and continue with the set already started.

Again hard to believe since there is time difference of a couple of minutes. Refresh page when you take some time to think,. that will give you a realistic view. If this action is repeated, then I will have no choice but to take strict action not limited to deleting posts.

The best thing to do is to edit and add on the previous words in your post....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Mousumi wrote:[quote]Here goes a new set: N A L I N S T I Z A T I O N O I T U T I The new rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.

[quote]TUTION

STATIN[/quote

INSTAL[/quote]

SANITIZATION [Continuing from here again]

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi wrote:[quote]Here goes a new set: N A L I N S T I Z A T I O N O I T U T I The new rule remains that the word should not be less than 5 characters.

[quote]TUTION

STATIN[/quote

INSTAL

SANITIZATION [Continuing from here again][/quote]

STATION

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]TUTION

STATIN[/quote

INSTAL

STATION[/quote]

INSTITUTION

[quote]TUTION

STATIN[/quote

INSTAL

STATION

INSTITUTION[/quote]

INSTANT

[quote]TUTION

STATIN[/quote

INSTAL

STATION

INSTITUTION

INSTANT[/quote]

STINT

[quote]TUTION

STATIN[/quote

INSTAL

STATION

INSTITUTION

INSTANT

STINT[/quote]

LIONS

[quote]TUTION

STATIN[/quote

INSTAL

STATION

INSTITUTION

INSTANT

STINT

LIONS[/quote]

STAIN

[quote]TUTION

STATIN[/quote

INSTAL

STATION

INSTITUTION

INSTANT

STINT

LIONS

STAIN[/quote]

INTUITION

[quote]TUTION

STATIN[/quote

INSTAL

STATION

INSTITUTION

INSTANT

STINT

LIONS

STAIN

INTUITION[/quote]

NOTION

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.