The Maeklong market railway passes right through the middle of a tightly packed market – so tight, that passengers can probably grab a few vegetables as they pass through. The market’s stalls are actually set up on the train rails, but shopkeepers know the train’s schedule, so just before it passes through, they quickly drag their goods into the shops and pull the roofs down. After the train has passed through, it’s back to business as usual. This happens no less than 8 times a day.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9854]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Maeklong market railway passes right through the middle of a tightly packed market – so tight, that passengers can probably grab a few vegetables as they pass through. The market’s stalls are actually set up on the train rails, but shopkeepers know the train’s schedule, so just before it passes through, they quickly drag their goods into the shops and pull the roofs down. After the train has passed through, it’s back to business as usual. This happens no less than 8 times a day.

Yes i had seen this video also. It is so dangerous when they forget about train means it will be a major accident.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes i had seen this video also. It is so dangerous when they forget about train means it will be a major accident.

But no mishap reported till now.
It is very dangerous and risky if they not remember the timings of the train or schedule.
It is very risky .They had death on their hands.
It is very risky .They had death on their hands.

All are aware of train's timings and the driver is aware that he has to be cautious. Nothing happened till now.

I had heard about this but never actually got to see or experience it, it would have been an interesting one though ! just goes to show how difficult life is for some people, but with all that they look quite cheerful, thai are very pleasant and cordial people...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I had heard about this but never actually got to see or experience it, it would have been an interesting one though ! just goes to show how difficult life is for some people, but with all that they look quite cheerful, thai are very pleasant and cordial people...

/quote]
The source from where i picked the news says, no mishap happened till now.
I never heard this before. It is unbelievable and strange.

It is so risky.

Be positive
Aware,the train is coming.
Aware,the train is coming.

People there are aware of the train's timings. Above all the driver himself takes lot of care to avoid any mishap
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.