Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oh wow thats too great.i love rains and im waiting for it eagerly..

When I went home for 2 weeks vaccassion, it was raining heavily here.
When returned, our home changed to a small forest...appeared as a temple hidden in bush.
Now also I am cleaning the grass.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Usha, where are you from?

I am from Mangalore Sandhya and we get rains immediately after it enters Kerala...

Mangalore means Mangalapuram in malayalam..Isn't it?

I am not sure , Is that so ? :huh: It is called Kudla in local language ( tulu) ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

oh wow thats too great.i love rains and im waiting for it eagerly..

When I went home for 2 weeks vaccassion, it was raining heavily here.
When returned, our home changed to a small forest...appeared as a temple hidden in bush.
Now also I am cleaning the grass.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Usha, where are you from?

I am from Mangalore Sandhya and we get rains immediately after it enters Kerala...

Mangalore means Mangalapuram in malayalam..Isn't it?

I am not sure , Is that so ? :huh: It is called Kudla in local language ( tulu) ...

Of course...we can hear it from railway announcements :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
We have a spell of rains after a long time this afternoon! Things were really getting terribly hot for the past few weeks!
We have a spell of rains after a long time this afternoon! Things were really getting terribly hot for the past few weeks!

Why can't you pay a visit to South India? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Even we are eagerly waiting for mosoon to come here as the mercury is going up every day but today it looks that we will have the first rain of the season. :laugh:
Even we are eagerly waiting for mosoon to come here as the mercury is going up every day but today it looks that we will have the first rain of the season. :laugh:

Here it's in plenty. Last year, it lasts till October and really I began to hate it.
Shall I send you a packet of monsoon in advance? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Here it's in plenty. Last year, it lasts till October and really I began to hate it.

No not required as now its raining. am enjoying it from the window. :)

As soon as I read your previous post, I felt sorry and hence send a packet in a flash along with the lightening. Happy...you received it!!! :cheer:

Meera sandhu

We are having showers and expecting to reach it here by the end of this month. I think this is delayed this year.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

YEs, monsoon are waiting and roaming to reach us. Let us wait for them.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.