what may be the monthly income of an indian blogger after starting a blog when a year has elapsed, considering average traffic. it is also assumed that new contents are supplied every week.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends on the traffic and number of advertising links they visit..Google Adsense revenue can be more beneficial if traffic is more...I think around Rs. 10000 can be expected..
Thanks Rajani for providing very useful information on Rajesh's query!
Thanks for the valuable information,Rajani.Hope Rajesh's query is answered. :)
Thanx alot Rajani.I think its worth orking hard for a blog.Can we also submit our blog entries to boddunan?Or will it be a breach of rules?
It really depends on the type of traffic and the type of monetization used. Tons of traffic from social bookmarking and networking sites won't earn you a dime. Also the type of monetization would be an important factor, if you are earning a "X" amount with adsense, you can expect "10X" earnings in affiliate marketing most of the time!!

Important is to target organic traffic and monetize the blog effectively.
@Arun

Could you please elaborate on 'monetization' and 'organic traffic'?
Sure....

Monetization type means the method used to earn from you website. Most monetize their sites with adsense while others go for other affiliates like amazon, ebay and other merchant which pays high commission.

Organic traffic is search engine traffic. They are the best converting traffic as they are already looking for a solution to their problem and hence have come to your site from search engine.

Traffic from social networking site is not converting. They rarely click on ads or buy anything!!
Thanks Arun for your replies! But I wonder if the conversion rate is not so good in the case of social networking sites,how come the popular ones attract so many of google ads!Do you possess any statistical information to explain it?The social networking sites do also provide solutions to various problems these days.
Thanks guys for all the reply ..... would help others on boddunan.
You are welcome Chinmoy!!

Chinmoy you can display google ads on any page if you have google's publisher ID regardless of the popularity of your site. Google pays you only for legitimate clicks on your ads.

And I had one article on football worldcup which went viral on digg and it received 50k visitors in a day but I only earned 2$. So was not worth it.

Though links coming from high PR dofollow domain can be helpful to move your article/blogpost up in SERPs but the traffic from such sites is not as useful.

Think about this, do you buy or click on any ads of articles you see on sites like facebook or digg. If I want information on something or want to buy something, by default I would type my query in search engine.

I hope that answers your query.

Anyways slight off topic but do you know how can I start a new forum thread??
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.