A good person is given to problems person is given life...but When he started liking life he was punished to death!!!.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Men, why don't you give all details about this complicated question, now how could I know what you talking about, and what you thinking about...
It is a planner which god has in his hands. We cannot do anything about it. Try to think only about the present. :)
Your post is very much vague! Try to explain who was punished and for what! :dry: :huh: :blink: :S :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I remember of the very latest movie of Allu Arjun... VEDAM.. :)

The same happens to both heros there....
They were very freaky persons.. When they want to work hard in life, they would be killed....

I think this is what Sumit wants to convey.. :blink:

A lot of guess work!! :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
hi sumit,
please feel free to write details about what you want to say.... its allowed in boddunan...
I think he might be suggesting the end of a life of one who just started getting sunshine after being years in the cold!!!
Well though i couldnt understand the question...but agree with Nagalakshmi that we are not the planners...
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Your post is very much vague! Try to explain who was punished and for what! :dry: :huh: :blink: :S :unsure:[/quote]

i agree what kalyani wrote.......provide with details ,so that everyone would understand...
Hope Sumit is offline today... :) :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Let us wait for his reply! But unlike some of his other titles this one I find easy to understand!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.