Do you support the law against using cell phone while driving?

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is necessary.... In the recent times, the accidents are happening only due to the drivers talking over cellphones.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
There are so many things ban in india But who cares for all that things.

But i personally think that Talking on cell phone is while driving is wrong and we should give up this Habit.
This is absolutely necessary and needs very strict enforcement to avoid accidents which are taking place with regular frequency.
Yes, I am totally for the law banning talking on cellphones while driving! I am also of opinion that cellphones be banned from all public places, they are a big nuisance.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have reported the tragic accident involving a teen-age girl who had to pay with her dear life the other day!
YEs i go with this law of banning cell phones, while driving....

Its very important to avoid accidents...
Well i dont have objuction with the ban and for people like me ban is not necessary as i general dont have habit to talk in mobile for long hours without considering the situation and time.
It should be used with a sense of responsibility.Irresponsible use endangers not only the life of the user but that of others too!
By taking certain precautions while talking on fone while driving (lyk using bluetooth headset, or normal handsfree) these accident's could be avoided.
Yes,I strictly oppose use of cellphones while driving.I have seen school bus drivers talking over cellphone when driving. how reluctant people are?.This is mere negligence of duty.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.