Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Due to caste Indian parties are divided and selected caste for his party to get some seat.

Actually not political parties but people are divided. The various political parties simply represent these divisions- caste, region, religion, economic class or group and so on.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well forget about their best achivements now because the way indian economy is going down, all their achivements will be forgotten..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Personally speaking the candidtae is far more important than the party because for us it is that person who directly matters as regards our daily lives...I cast my vote for the person and not the party when it comes to state elections since MLAs are more concerned with their constituency whereas MPs are hardly to be seen once they get elected....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Personally speaking the candidtae is far more important than the party because for us it is that person who directly matters as regards our daily lives...I cast my vote for the person and not the party when it comes to state elections since MLAs are more concerned with their constituency whereas MPs are hardly to be seen once they get elected....

This probably is true on all India level, all parties select candidates for local bodies, state elections, Parliament on local issues and caste based candidates who can influence public, now one finds it tough to vote on party basis but go for his/her own benefit. Parties are only second or third choices.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This probably is true on all India level, all parties select candidates for local bodies, state elections, Parliament on local issues and caste based candidates who can influence public, now one finds it tough to vote on party basis but go for his/her own benefit. Parties are only second or third choices.

Exactly this makes parties less important and leads to uncertainty. Government is formed on basis of strength of political parties. The selection of MPs on basis of individual merit and not party affiliation- whatever be merits of voter's decision- may even lead to popular party getting lesser seats and its candidates may not be individually preferred. Many considered even Atal behari Vajpayee a good man in a bad party. This perception got allies for the 'bad party'- Allies supported the 'good man- Vajpayee' even while 'disliking his bad party'.

Thank you said by: suni51

Exactly this makes parties less important and leads to uncertainty. Government is formed on basis of strength of political parties. The selection of MPs on basis of individual merit and not party affiliation- whatever be merits of voter's decision- may even lead to popular party getting lesser seats and its candidates may not be individually preferred. Many considered even Atal behari Vajpayee a good man in a bad party. This perception got allies for the 'bad party'- Allies supported the 'good man- Vajpayee' even while 'disliking his bad party'.

I am sure that happened with Congress too when they thought that Manmohan Singh was a capable leader , even if the Congress party was extremely corruptbut , but one can go totally wrong in one's judgment ... Non performance is as bad as being corrupt 1

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Manmohan Singh has proved himself a total flop as prime minister, the ruling party lead by congress president in all manners has done a very disappointing job if we take Indian people in account. The followers of congress party may naturally protect them even if knowing fully well that congress has messed up the whole job and failed miserably. There is no harm accepting the fact because that helps in improvement and winning people's confidence.

Manmohan Singh has proved himself a total flop as prime minister, the ruling party lead by congress president in all manners has done a very disappointing job if we take Indian people in account. The followers of congress party may naturally protect them even if knowing fully well that congress has messed up the whole job and failed miserably. There is no harm accepting the fact because that helps in improvement and winning people's confidence.[/quote

Where does Manmohan sing fail? In Nineties, he was considered highly successful. He had then finance portfolio. This time Pranab Mukherjee and Chidambaram were Finance ministers. It appears that Manmohan singh failed to coordinate various ministries. Thus his failure is as PM. The entire cabinet and party leadership are collectively responsible.

Manmohan Singh has proved himself a total flop as prime minister, the ruling party lead by congress president in all manners has done a very disappointing job if we take Indian people in account. The followers of congress party may naturally protect them even if knowing fully well that congress has messed up the whole job and failed miserably. There is no harm accepting the fact because that helps in improvement and winning people's confidence.

Manmohan Singh at best can be a professor, not a ruler since he doesnt have the decision making skills nor is he as brilliant as he was thought to be.The bunch of them Chidambaram, Sonia and Manmohan Singh have together made a mess that noone is able to correct now...

Thank you said by: suni51
Manmohan Singh has proved himself a total flop as prime minister, the ruling party lead by congress president in all manners has done a very disappointing job if we take Indian people in account. The followers of congress party may naturally protect them even if knowing fully well that congress has messed up the whole job and failed miserably. There is no harm accepting the fact because that helps in improvement and winning people's confidence.[/quote

Where does Manmohan sing fail? In Nineties, he was considered highly successful. He had then finance portfolio. This time Pranab Mukherjee and Chidambaram were Finance ministers. It appears that Manmohan singh failed to coordinate various ministries. Thus his failure is as PM. The entire cabinet and party leadership are collectively responsible.

I agree, they have failed collectively as a team, the entire team should be responsible and not Manmohan alone. I am sure Manmohan Singh never took any decision himself but made a scapegoat. You must have heard, what ex-governor of RBI said in his last message.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.