Some people coming under the undesirable and heady influence of their educational attainments tend to be disrespectful to others. What does it precisely show? Lack of respect for their own qualifications! What do you think?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some people coming under the undesirable and heady influence of their educational attainments tend to be disrespectful to others. What does it precisely show? Lack of respect for their own qualifications! What do you think?

Without an iota of hesitation i will say, 'There you are Chinmoy." we say in my language respect should be given and taken cheeres
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
chinmayjee
let me tell you a face of my character.
i always appreciate true talents....it may be related to intelligence, literature, gk, english, painting, drawing etc....(not only education)
i appreciate them with true heart.....but there is one problem. if I feel that they have head weight, i never respect them...even 1%, even if they are perfect in their knowledge/field.
i always respect humble and simple people, even if their talents are not bright.
am lucky to find a few such people here, though they are countable within my finger tips.

Meera sandhu
chinmayjee
i always appreciate true talents....it may be related to intelligence, literature, gk, english, painting, drawing etc....(not only education)
i appreciate them with true heart.....but there is one problem. if I feel that they have head weight, i never respect them...even 1%, even if they are perfect in their knowledge/field.
i always respect humble and simple people, even if their talents are not bright.
am lucky to find a few such people here, though they are countable within my finger tips.

If I don't belong to this category, you are free to disrespect me, I won't mind !
chinmayjee

If I don't belong to this category, you are free to disrespect me, I won't mind !

you know well, its answer...... :P
i wont name those rare names....they are in my heart......let them stay there safe :woohoo:
a few people with very good heart. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Take the education about how they should respect other and once they learn it then for them it will be easy to get back the respect from others. If you hate others for no reason then sure other will also hate you.
Take the education about how they should respect other and once they learn it then for them it will be easy to get back the respect from others. If you hate others for no reason then sure other will also hate you.

Those who are taught to hate and be insolent, education is out of reach permanently for them!
We must show respect to all specially who are our elders.If we behave well with all that means we respect us also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
We must show respect to all specially who are our elders.If we behave well with all that means we respect us also.

And in return what do you get? Their unalloyed and eternal love for you !

A couple of wise quotes come to my mind ...
Knowledge will give you power, but character gives respect. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. - a bit drastic ! :ohmy:
and
Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually they are not educated in real sense. They just have degrees. They act like villager.

I respect my parents. They are everything for me.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.