1 million people will die due to diabetes in India: IDF. here is the details;
http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/Chunk-HT-UI-PunjabSectionPage-Jalandhar/1-million-people-will-die-due-to-diabetes-in-India-IDF/Article1-959110.aspx

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kudos Ram. Its a good article. Thanks for sharing this. Because 62.6% of people in India are not aware of the complications of this disease.

We have a number of articles about diabetics in boddunan too discussing about the food habits and preventive measures.

Creating awareness is also a primary source to avoid diabetics.
Kudos Ram. Its a good article. Thanks for sharing this. Because 62.6% of people in India are not aware of the complications of this disease.

We have a number of articles about diabetics in boddunan too discussing about the food habits and preventive measures.

Creating awareness is also a primary source to avoid diabetics.

it is a silent killer and destroy all the energy in long term.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Creating awareness is also a primary source to avoid diabetics.[/quote

Creating awareness amongst the people will certainly play a vital role in containing Diabetes.

Creating awareness amongst the people will certainly play a vital role in containing Diabetes.

Can we discuss here too regarding the symptoms, effects and measures to avoid..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Can we discuss here too regarding the symptoms, effects and measures to avoid..

Some of the major symptoms are :
Frequent infections or cuts and bruises that take a long time to heal
Frequent trips to the bathroom
Losing weight without any exercise or diet habit
Tingling or Numbness in Your Hands, Legs or Feet
Good information Ram. :)

Hope to people get aware of the disease I am also diabetic but really I don't know what to do its my wife who does control my diet like dietitian. :)
November 14 is world diabetics day
Most recently i have published 2 articles on diabetics, third one waiting for admin's approval
just check these links....am sure, you will be benefited by my work
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/232-aging-and-longevity/20666-everything-you-want-to-know-about-diabetics.html
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/232-aging-and-longevity/20666-everything-you-want-to-know-about-diabetics.html

in the second part of 50 doubts, it will cover almost every common doubt :)

Meera sandhu
Good information Ram. :)

Hope to people get aware of the disease I am also diabetic but really I don't know what to do its my wife who does control my diet like dietitian. :)

are you diabetic....just 35 or 36. :(
type-1 or type-2?

then you should compulsorily leave your smoking habit, at least for your kids. Consider it as my request, please

just read my article, my parents are diabetic......my mother is just 52, detected diabetics 1 month back. My father already a diabetic patient. so, i was going through a lot of stress while preparing those articles

Meera sandhu
Diabetes patient needs lots of care to survive. Diabetes can be avoided before it takes the dangerous form. Lots of exercise and ealthy food diet is necessary to keep body healthy.
Diabetes is very harmful.people who suffer from this needs lots of care.They must control their food habits.proper exercise is needed to maintain health.It affects the eyes and other body parts.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.