Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
as I have mentioned in the article, 90% belong to type2 diabetics, directly linked to bad food habits and lack of proper exercises.
If pre-diabetic period is known earlier, it's possible to take precautions, by altering food habits and life style

Even today also I have give blood sample to get diabetes test so today i will come to know if I have to start medicines or not. :)
Really this is shocking and sad news for Indian people. But even if we try to control our eating habits and follow the rules that doctor tells us, many time we cannot avoid it as it is most of the time hereditary. The worst things is too much problems and work tension which leads to Diabetes.
Tension and fast life are another cause of diabetes. It it once hold then many other related diseases come.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Diabetes even make the boy of the patients so think and weak. Really very horrible it make the patients. So we should take care from before, so that it won't effect

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Bad news. I hope people take better care of themselves when they get this disease. I am a diabetic too. :(

diabetic at this young age? :blink: :blink:

Yes unfortunately I am. These days even children are coming up with diabetes.

Mala Jaiswar
Bad news. I hope people take better care of themselves when they get this disease. I am a diabetic too. :(

diabetic at this young age? :blink: :blink:

Yes unfortunately I am. These days even children are coming up with diabetes.

Yes I also have seen many kids being diabetic at small age. :evil:
Thats why should take alot of care of our kids. We should first know about diabetic knowledge and take complete of our kids then they won't get any disease

According to recent statistics India would be number one as far as diabetic affected children go, the present life style is steadily bringing down the minimum age group to even teen age levels...Unless parents take care right from childhood there would be a catastrophe in later years..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

1 million people will die due to diabetes in India: IDF. here is the details;
http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/Chunk-HT-UI-PunjabSectionPage-Jalandhar/1-million-people-will-die-due-to-diabetes-in-India-IDF/Article1-959110.aspx

Many deaths in India is just because of diabetes. The reason for this is, Diabetes affects the entire body. It affects the function of each and every organ of human body.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Most of the deaths now a days are caused due to sugar, BP and heart attack. These 3 has become like common cold to the peopel. But these 3 takes the life of the peopel but common cold makes the peopel feel that they are about to die

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.