This is something that I really look forward to.For one thing, it is much cheaper , so I can buy 2 or 3 books for the price of one new book and I get to spend a happy 2 or 3 hours in the company of all those books....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes its really and worthy also..and some books we cannot get in new book shop ... :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes its really and worthy also..and some books we cannot get in new book shop ... :) :) :) :) :)

That's true mathi, I have found some unusual not easily available books in second hand book stalls at throw away prices ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To be very hones I have not purchased a book for last many years as I am having so many of them read and unread, which I am finding of no use due to this habit of staying online.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To be very hones I have not purchased a book for last many years as I am having so many of them read and unread, which I am finding of no use due to this habit of staying online.

It is very easy to get out of reading habit sunil, especially when one gets addicted to the internet. i too had this problem, but now I make it a point to read a few pages at bedtime..

It is very easy to get out of reading habit sunil, especially when one gets addicted to the internet. i too had this problem, but now I make it a point to read a few pages at bedtime..

I use a news paper for that purpose, works like a tranquilizer. :laugh:

Same here, :laugh: any reading material would do, a magazine,newspaper or a novel.I normally have a novel going on for weeks together since I get to read only a couple of pages a day ( night)

Same here, :laugh: any reading material would do, a magazine,newspaper or a novel.I normally have a novel going on for weeks together since I get to read only a couple of pages a day ( night)

By the time I go to bed(although I am on the bed even while posting on lappy)
my eyes and fingers become so tired that I cannot hold a paper and can't read a few lines.

By the time I go to bed(although I am on the bed even while posting on lappy)
my eyes and fingers become so tired that I cannot hold a paper and can't read a few lines.

Not a very healthy life style right sunil ? I feel that we are getting addicted to the net in a big way .My lifestyle too has changed and I at times I have to be really determined to take part in healthier activities ...I used to walk everywhere before, wheras now to save time I take the car more often :dry:

Yes changed syllabus books we cannot get in book stalls but available in second hand book stalls.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes changed syllabus books we cannot get in book stalls but available in second hand book stalls.

Right Arjun :) , we have a huge second hand book stall here and I get to see many professional students who are there to find some reference books and old text books ...they do find something or the other !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.