Through my experiences, I find that if I wait for something, I am not going to get it, even if I may have worked a lot. All great happiness of my life were gifted to me as only spontaneous surprises. What about you?
Happiness and achievements in your life are sudden surprises or got after a long waiting??????? :P :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey, its exactly opposite in my life. I get the things done but I have to wait for longer time to acheive it.... I never got anything in my life quickly
Hey, its exactly opposite in my life. I get the things done but I have to wait for longer time to acheive it.... I never got anything in my life quickly

Really?
So, surprises of your life have not opened their pack yet :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:
7_5_139_2012-05-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Surprises are surprises because of their surprising elements and these don't obey any time-table!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7060]}
Achievements are a result of hard and sustained work and hence no surprise. Some times, we get things without much efforts or even expectation. These are surprises. sudden surprise and expected achievements- both are part of life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Achievements are a result of hard and sustained work and hence no surprise. Some times, we get things without much efforts or even expectation. These are surprises. sudden surprise and expected achievements- both are part of life.

You have really quoted a nice point. Really nice :)

Meera sandhu
I have no surprises till now in my life and still waiting if got has included surprises in my fat then let see what will be.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have no surprises till now in my life and still waiting if got has included surprises in my fat then let see what will be.

"FAT????"
Is becoming fat your surprise dream???? :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Really?
So, surprises of your life have not opened their pack yet :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

I never got any major surprises. I worked hard to acheive something after long time I got it.. SO there are no surprises in my life ...
Most times, my hard work is paid very less. Even if I study well for exams, I gain less marks for easy subjects. But, sometimes I may get things without much effort. :dry:

Meera sandhu
I can hardly count on my fingers where I acheived without doing any thigh.. Its very very rare in my life..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.