Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can hardly count on my fingers where I acheived without doing any thigh.. Its very very rare in my life..

It's really nice to know that your hard work is in direct proportional with your achievements. No big surprises, yet good and less risky

Meera sandhu
Yes that,s true sandhya. But sometime I expect good surprises from my destiny...Hope some day... :)
Yes that,s true sandhya. But sometime I expect good surprises from my destiny...Hope some day... :)

that day, you will rewrite your post here :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Life is a packet of surprises. It may be pleasant or unpleasant...yet it keeps giving us. The day which that box becomes empty, we leave this world leaving behind a lot of surprises :evil:

Meera sandhu
I think, no one is interested in surprises!!!!
I am really surprised :silly: :blink: :sick:

Meera sandhu
god has placed nothing good in my fate i guess as after doing a lot of hardwork also i dont get the result what i wanted to or what i deserve.yes there are surprises but not so pleasant.surprises always turn my life to a new way an unknown road.
but still i thank god and say that may be he is doing so for making me strong enough.

a.s.
You should always remember the lesson of Gita- You are supposed to do your work, the result is in his hands. Never give-up, that is the only condition. You'll win in the end.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

thats why i never give up sir.i get disappointe sometimes even depressed but later on i recover and take it positively and just think that mauy be god is planning something more better than this. :)

a.s.
god has placed nothing good in my fate i guess as after doing a lot of hardwork also i dont get the result what i wanted to or what i deserve.yes there are surprises but not so pleasant.surprises always turn my life to a new way an unknown road.
but still i thank god and say that may be he is doing so for making me strong enough.

Me too!!! :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.