The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oh no, dont say that i m doing nothing here. I m trying to write an article. Thats why i m busy.

I am so glad to know that lalit. I knew all along that you must be doing some thing creative.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am new to this site and don't have any idea about it. :blush:

Till now, you have not done any mistake here :cheer:

Meera sandhu

There is nothing to do wrong here for you as much as I know you, you shall not do any thing that is not acceptable here. I hope you shall come up with your articles here soon.

There is nothing to do wrong here for you as much as I know you, you shall not do any thing that is not acceptable here. I hope you shall come up with your articles here soon.

Sunny ji, So you are waiting for my article, I forgot that part :blush: Now let me think :lol:

Sunny ji, So you are waiting for my article, I forgot that part :blush: Now let me think :lol:

You are still thinking. Just let them fill the site. make it fast.

I doubt whether she is another spammer :unsure:
I am not seeing her writing articles.

I think, points should be given to users only if they comment while reading an article. What do you people say? :whistle:

Meera sandhu

I think, points should be given to users only if they comment while reading an article. What do you people say? :whistle:

Yes it should be but let admin decides it may be he is not doing it for some reasons. :)

Yes it should be but let admin decides it may be he is not doing it for some reasons. :)

Never expect it from admin :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

No Sandhya she is not a spammer. :evil: I think the person who don't write articles cannot be called a spammer. :evil:
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
I doubt whether she is another spammer

I think, points should be given to users only if they comment while reading an article. What do you people say?

No Sandhya she is not a spammer. I think the person who don't write articles cannot be called a spammer. [/quote]

Anything that I missed??? I can see no reasons why she is being called a spammer!! Care to throw light on it??
baby_cry_2012-04-26.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.